Messages and LA bakery

Baram POV;

After eating and chatting with unnies I have to work, after all, I am an owner of 4 coffees/bakeries. I was laying in my bed with my laptop on me connecting with my co-workers. I lost the phone that had the LA phone number in the incident, so I missed a lot of work calls and now I have a bunch of papers to write.

I heard a knocking in the door room.

 « Come in ».

« Girl, is that box yours? » Guifto-chan asked handing it to me.

I took a look at the box and it was the one that I grabbed with me the day that I visited my old house. I remember Junho send it to my house from LA to not be touched with anything makes me feel sad.

"Thank you Guifto-chan it's mine," I smiled at her.

 "No problem, don't work until late and take a good rest," She smiled at me and closes the door.

 I opened the box and saw a bunch of things that I don't know why I took them with me. I am getting the stuff from the box it was a violet microphone that I used to use in a stage. Some fan letters, of course, the good ones, a hat, a mask, and some BTS fliers I saved from the concert day. I kept getting stuff from the box to find MY OLD PHONE. I don't remember I had it, I thought I lost it when I was in LA.

I put it in the charge because it was dead of course and I open it. I have a picture of me and my unnies on the screen along with Bora unnie when we were trainees

Soon I received a lot of messages and tons missed calls, the dates were different but from a long time ago. I opened them and they were all from BTS in our chat group and individually too.

 "We're not afraid of the reporters, so just come back. Our friendship is more precious than some press articles".

-Namjoon

I smiled wishing I saw that before. Maybe I'll change my mind or wouldn't I? 

"Don't be a coward; don't run away from your problems".

-Yoongi

I chuckled at this message. Yoongi oppa always shows care in a cool way.

"Take a rest and cheer up but don't forget to come back soon".

-Hoseok

 "We miss you girl and we're sorry about what happened to you".

-Taehyung

"Come back and I will let you call me oppa".

-Jongkook

I giggled on this message.

 "We hadn't a proper dance together so come back soon, I'll let beat me".

-Jimin

That won't be easy oppa. I will let you beat me.

"The University is boring without you, I am not having fun without my little sister, and all the members miss you. You should keep your promise to stay next to us".

 -Jin

I miss you too oppa. I miss you all.

And many other texts that made me tear up. Where was that phone when I doubted my friendship with them? If I had read that before I'll never think that being next to them will hurt them. I was hurting them by running away and leaving them alone.