Chapter 4

Btw Kuroko is still a neko.

Nobody's POV
"Ok! Now it's my turn! Umm... Murasakibara! Truth or Dare!"

"Dare!"

"Heheh... I dare you to kiss Midorima and you both swirl y'all tongues around y'all mouth!"

"Ehh?! There is no way I'm doing that!"

"I wish I wouldn't do that too but you chose dare so we both have to kiss."

"Ugh! Ok then if you say so. But I will kill you later Kise!"

They both lean in closer and they kiss and swirled their tongue around and broke the kiss and spit out the wetness.

"Yuck!" Yelled Murasakibara and Midorima.

"Hehe!"

"Ok now it's my turn. Akashi truth or dare."

"Umm. I don't know."

"Just choose!"

"I-I umm... Dare...?"

"I dare you to kiss Kuroko and swirl your tongue around his mouth, same with you Kagami!" Said Murasakibara.

"Oh hell naw I'm out!" Yelled Kagami who left and slept on the couch.

"Oh ok then Akashi you have to do it without him."

"Nyaa?!" Kuroko yelled. "B-but! I don't want to though nya!!" He blushed.

"*sigh* lets just do it!" He said smashing our lips together and swirling his tongue around Kuroko's mouth.

"Hmpf! Mm! Mm...!" He pushed Akashi away but Akashi kept pushing him to kiss him and continue.

"Pwaahh! Haa! Aahh! Mmph! Mmm!" He broke the kiss and breaths for air. Same with Kuroko.

"Haa! Haa! Haa!"

"A-Akashi-Nyan you do have to do that much!"

"I-I'm sorry! It's just! I've be waiting to kiss you for so long! I'm sorry please forgive me!"

"*Sigh* it's ok Akashi-Nyan." I looked at everyone and everyone blushed and I said "Ok umm did everyone got a turn?" Kuroko asked.

"I think so?" Said Midorima.

"Ok then, let's go to sleep." Kuroko said. Then we all went to sleep and Akashi is sleeping next to Kuroko snuggling Kuroko.

"He's so soft and warm~" Akashi thought.

Kuroko snuggled with him too and then they all went to sleep.

The End!

Hope you enjoy dis story. And I hope you imagine those stuff Baby Kuroko did cuz I am and its adorable!