Chapter 2

Sorry that the basketball game i made sucks. Please don't hate me.

Baby Kuroko's POV
I sighed and said "It's ok." I looked at the ball and said "Play Basketball?" I pointed at the ball. Everyone blushed but they don't want to play basketball because im a baby but instead they agreed because he is adorable. Everyone got in position and started playing. Aomine got the ball, he ran towards the basket but Kise blocked him.

Aomine passes the ball to Akashi and Akashi was about to ran towards the basket but he stopped and saw me, he was about to step on me because I'm so short. I blocking him and raised my arms to block him and get the ball. Akashi blushed and jumped over me and started running, he still got the ball but then Murasakibara got it.

Just imagine those adorable things Kuroko did in here. Cuz I am.

Murasakibara ran to the other basket he saw Midorima blocked him. Murasakibara saw me and threw the ball to me softly. Everyone saw that Murasakibara passed the ball to me and decided to watch. The ball bounced up and down then it stopped. I ran towards the ball with my arms up and with my tiny legs.

Everyone saw and blushes and Kise covered his face using his hands because he got a nosebleed and everyone is still watching me, I can tell. I finally got the ball and held it. I sat down on the ground, hugged the ball with my eyes closed, I smiled, And cat ears and tail popped out. Everyone saw me standing still in selience and then... "AWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUTE!!!!!!" Everyone squealed.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone in aww. I smiled and stood up walking towards Akashi and hugged him on the legs. He blushed in a very red face. I stopped hugging him and went to hug Kise, then Midorima, then Aomime, then Murasakibara, and then Kagami.

I backed up and saw everyone blushing a lot. I giggled and looked at the ball and I walked back to the ball. I grabbed the ball and tried to throw it to Midorima but I'm to weak because I'm a baby of course. I looked at everyone and they are still blushing. "I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!! IM GONNA DIE OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!" Everyone said. "I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM AND SQUEEZE HIS CHEEKS SO BAAAAAD!!!"

And then a They all got a nosebleed. And they somehow got a napkin out of nowhere and wiped their blood until it stopped.

"I'm just gonna read a book now." Said Midorima pulling out a book. "I'm just gonna eat sweets." Said Murasakibara eating his sweets. "IM GONNA TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AND HANG THEM ON THE WALL!" Said Kise who somehow took out a camera.

"Imma feed him milk." Said Kagami who somehow took a bottle of milk out. "Imma show him my lobster for no reason." Said Aomine who somehow took out a lobster. "And I'm just gonna play him because he is mine!" Said Akashi.

"Hey you can't play with him yet I need to feed him some milk!" Kagami yelled

"Hey you can't play with him yet I need to feed him some milk!" Kagami yelled. "So? Who cares." Said Akashi. "Stop taking pictures Kise!" Kagami yelled. "SO! I DON'T CARE I LOVE HIM AND I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AND PUT THEM ON THE WALL!!!!" Kise yelled.

Kagami picked me up and was about to feed me but Akashi distracted me and Kise is taking pictures of me. "AW CMON!!!" Kagami yelled. Midorima secretly just watching me.

Nobody's POV
It is time to go home and the gang took Kuroko back to his house. Kuroko is fast asleep on Alashi's arms. "Is it ok if we just leave him here?" Said Kise. "I don't think so." Said Akashi. When they all got to his house, they went upstairs, went in his room, and put him on the bed covering him with a blanket.

Everyone smiled, poked Kuroko's cheeks, and they were about to leave until Kuroko woke up. He has tears in his eyes like he was going to cry. "E-evewy-won gonna leave m-mwee?" Kuroko was crying. Everyone felt like they are going to cry but at the same time not.

"No! No! No! We're not leaving!" Said Aomine. Everyone walked towards him and said "We're gonna take care of you." Kuroko smiled and transformed in his neko form, ears and tail popped out, and everyone blushed again and almost had a nosebleed. "We'll promise to take care of you until your back to normal.

Kuroko smiled and changed back to his normal form. Some of the guys have to sleep on the floor and 1-2 guys need to sleep with Kuroko. Everyone had to choose of which one will sleep with Kuroko and they all started fighting over who sleeps with him. But they fought very quiet.

Others have to sleep on the floor while Akashi has to sleep with Kuroko. Everyone is jelly~. It was the next day and Kuroko was awake expected everyone. Kuroko tried to wake them up but they didn't wake up. Kuroko pulled Aomine's cheeks hard and it woke Aomine up.

"Hey! What was that for!" He said and then he saw Kuroko on him. Stares. "Eh?! K-Kuroko!" He yelled and everyone woke up. "Oi Aomine shut up..." Said Midorima. "Everyone get up! Time for breakfast!" Said Aomine. Everyone woke up and saw Kuroko on top of Aomine and they are jelly.

"Good morning~!" Said Kuroko. Everyone saw that Kuroko is still a baby. They thought it will go away just for one day but nope. Maybe tomorrow he will return back to normal. But everyone don't want him to turn back to normal. Everyone went downstairs and make some breakfast.

"Oi! What breakfast y'all want!" Said Kise. "Pancake-Ku~!" Said Kuroko. Everyone blushed again and started fighting again. When will they stop fighting over Kuroko...? Kise made pancakes for everyone and they all started eating. They all went outside and Midorima is holding Baby Kuroko.

"Where y'all want to go?" Said Kagami. Everyone thought and said "Let's go to the beach!" Kagami agrees and everyone went to the beach. And they randomly got beach suits out of nowhere. Where did they get these stuff?! They got to the beach and went to the changing rooms.