12

I throw the dead body to the ground, and walk to my car. All the vamps I've met, think I flipped the switch, but I didn't. I just don't care. I grew up without a mother, I had an abusive father, and I've always been alone. Why should I care about some human who gets to live the life I never had?!

I walk into the house, and see a hot man with raven black hair and blue eyes, sitting on my bed. "Bells?!" He gasps jumping up. He goes to hug me, but I grab him and pin him against the wall. "Who do you think you are?! Going and trying to hug me!" I ask him.

He looks at me with pain filled eyes. "I know your mad that I kissed Elena, but don't act like you don't know me." He says and I roll my eyes. "Look, darlin, your hot and you seem like you have an awesome, sarcastic attitude, but I want you out of my house. Whoever this Elena chick is, I bet she's lucky." I say then strip into a sports bra and shorts, and fall down to my bed.

"She actually did compel you to forget us?" He asks, mainly to himself. "Darlin, I'm a vampire. Vampires can't be compelled!" I say and he sighs. His phone starts to ring, so I grab it from his back pocket and answer.

Arabella speaking
Arie?
Who is this?
Stefan! Stefan Salvatore!
Doesn't rig a bell!
Is Damon there?
Depends! Is he smokin' hot and sarcastic?
That's him.
Yes, he's here
Can I speak to him?
I guess! Who Am I to stand in the way of a bromance?

I sarcastically ask then hand the raven guy his phone.

Bold is Damon
Italics is Stefan

Rebekah really did compel her?
Yep, we lost the Arabella Gilbert we all know and love!
Bring her back!
Workin on it!
Bye
Bye

He hangs up and looks at me. "I really don't want to have to do this, but you won't trust me other wise!" He says then puts his hands on the sides of my head and twists.

I wake up in a bed. I start to look around and see girly, pink clothes, that are obviously not mine. I vamp speed to grab them, and throw them out the window into a puddle of mud. I really hate pink!

The door opens, and the hot guy walks in. "Bells, we have somebody here that might get your memory back." He says. A blond girl and sandy haired man walk in. "Ara!" The guy whispers. "Sorry, darlin, but I don't know you, nor do I know her." I say pointing to each at there respective times. "I'm your father, Nicklaus, and this is your aunt, Rebekah." He says and I start to freak out.

I break a leg off of the bedside table, and vamp speed to him. Placing it in his heart. He groans, then chuckles and pulls it out. "What?! How did you survive that?!" I ask. "I'm an original." He says as if it were a hard fact. "Original What? Your definitely not ORIGINAL!" I say and they all roll there eyes but smile. "Rebekah, this is gonna make things much more difficult!"