21

I walk to the boarding house, and see Damon talking with Stefan. "Damon!" I yell at him. He looks at me and smiles. I walk over to him and slap him. "Why did you do that?!" He asks rudely. "Are you kidding me?! I caught you maki g out with my aunt the day after you told me you were in love with me, then you ignore me for a week! You didn't even come to see me!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Bells." He says. Stefan goes to say something, but I stop him. "Whatever rubbish your thinking, save it! Nothing you say matters to me anymore! I fall for it every time, but no longer!" I say and he sighs.

"Bells, I'm sorry-!" Damon starts, but I cut him off. "I loved you through everything, and you don't even care! You used me to get to my crappy aunt! Love..... caring.... it ruins you. Love is a vampires greatest weakness. I realize that now. I loved you, and it ruined me! I loved Nicklaus, and it ruined me! I loved Stefan, and it ruined me! Rebekah, Kol, Finn, Elijah, they are all the same! All you people ever do is betray me, and here we go again! I have tried to stop thinking about you, and I can't! My mind is always leading me to you! I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you! I'm sorry I wasn't pretty enough, but guess what Damon! I'm done! I will not change for you! I will not turn off my humanity! I will not go on a killing spree! I won't ask my aunt or uncles to make me forget! I won't do anything except sit here and take it! I will not change for you! Goodbye, Damon!"