Satan's Spawn

New York City. Broadway. Times Square. Central Park. Gershwin Theatre. I was a 17 year old girl, going into my senior year, with all my dreams laid out in front of me. This summer I was supposed to be flying out to New York and go to a summer camp at The Julliard School of Arts. I was so excited to be away from everyone and get to start over.

Notice how all of this says was. Because I WAS so excited. But everything changed when I met him.

I was at this little local Mexican restaurant with a couple friends on a Friday night. We were all laughing about how our waiter was really hot. After he took our drink orders and what not, everyone started daring me to flirt with him. Daisha said that "I was the best flirter of the bunch." It was a Friday night and I thought, "Hell, I'm 17 and I need to live." When he came back I looked down at the menu as if to hide my face. "Um, miss?" he asked gently. I looked up and his eyes were a beautiful, sparkly, electric blue. "Oh sorry. But I'll just take a quesadilla. Don't want to get too heavy tonight." He smiled and looked down. "Alright."

Daisha, Celeste, Hailey, Jenessa and I went through the night laughing and joking about what could happen between them and their boyfriends and things like that. I was the only single one at the freaking table. Whoopee.

At the end of the night he gave me the check because I was the closeset one to him. He had slipped his number in it and a note that said "Call me somtime, maybe we could get out."

I couldn't help but smile and look at the ground. The girls could tell when I took it out and giggled at myself that I had gotten his number. After dinner I drove Daisha home and I stayed the night at her house. She was texting Nick (my best friend of 4 years and her boyfriend of 3 years) all night long and I ended up staying up until the sun came up texting this exrtemely hot boy, who I soon learned had a name. Isaac.