Pulled A Million Different Directions

So a month later, and everything is going wonderfully, until this happened.

I was laying on my bed, in the dark, thinking. About everything. It was 2 am and Isaac had decided he was pulling an all-nighter with Zac. So I told them to give me about an hour to myseld, and then I would talk to them later. Well, I hd been thinking about New York.

Maddie and I had gotten this opprtunity to fly out to New York City in the middle on our Junior year. It had taken us hours and hours of endless working at that stupid restaurant to pay off our parents, who pre-paid for the whole summer. I didn't know what the hell to do. My parents paid for it. It is mine and my best friend's #1 dream since we were younger. Why is this such a hard decision?

Part of me is saying: I just met this guy a month ago. He isn't worth giving up your dreams for. PLus it's for a month. What can he possibly do in a month?

He's an 18 year old boy. He can do a lot in a month. He could hook up with someone, forget about me, flirt with everyone in sight, drink, do drugs, mess up his whole life in a month, I think to myself.

The other half of me is saying: Stay. You love him. Do you want this to die out? No.

I can't make this on my own. I call Nick.

N: Sup kiddo.

H: I love Isaac with everything I have. I don't want that to be history. But I ave been dreaming of being in New York City since I was 8 years old, and I have that oppurtunity this summer. In one week. What do I do?

N: I can't make this for you Haley. It's your future. You know my answer for big decisions like this.

H: GOD DAMN IT! I hate that you're so fucking smart!

N: Sory Sissy.

H: I should go to New York, and just hope that he doesn't do anything. Right?

N: Precisely. Now, it's 2:30. I have a game in legit, 12 hours. Good night. Love you.

H: Love you too. Good night. Rip up that field tomorrow. Good luck.

N: Well duh.

And with that he hung up. That cocky son of a bitch. 

So, I'm going to New York.

Please God, let Isaac still be mine when I get back.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I was camping. And sorry this chapter is so short. The writer's block has taken over! I think I'm going to do a different book talking about what happens when Maddie and I are in New York, and continue this one with, when we get back. If that's confusing to you, it'll make sense when it happens! :) It will be called"COncrete Jungle" so look out for it! :) Love you guys and thank you! Keep reading, voting, and sharing with your friends!

Oh and PS I am asking for 200 reads before I put up the first chapter of "Concrete Jungle" so get to sharing! :)