Chapter 3

Carla P.O.V

I just woke up from a nightmare. I feel all nervous and I feel like their is sweat on my fur.

"Are you ok, Carla?" Lucy asks me, "yeah I'm, fine" I answer.

I hope that was just a nightmare, and not something that's going to happen in the future.

************ Dream ************

I see 3 people in front of me 1 of them was a boy and 2 of them girls.

one of the girls had dark, straight, black hair up to her shoulders, her eyes were dark brown. Her face was emotionless, she was wearing a red locket with a gemstone in the middle and had a black short sleeved shirt on, she also had a gray skirt on, it had a golden outline, lastly she was wearing knee high black boots. She looked like she was 18.

The other girl had long, white hair she had a black headband on, the headband had a pink flower on the left side. She had light purple eyes. She was wearing a black ribbon around her neck, she was also wearing a dress, the top part of the dress was short sleeved, black. The bottom of her dress was white it reached right above her knees and she had black knee high boots on. She looked like she was 12.

The other boy had spiky black hair with red highlights, he had turquoise colored eyes he also had a red scar under his left eye he was wearing a gold chain, with a red stone on it. he wore a black shirt with a red jacket on top the jacket had 4 black stars on it he had black pants on and red shoes with a bit of white on it. He looked like he was 17.

Then I hear a familiar scream it was her scream...............

Lucy's scream

Then someone walks into the room with a knife in his hand..... the knife had blood on it.

He had short, spiky black hair, his left eye was pink with a red dot in the middle his right eye was dark purple and mostly covered by his hair. He was wearing a black shirt with golden flames at the bottom and regular black pants. lastly he had black shoes. He looked like he was 18.

W-where did that blood come from? w-why did the scream sound so familiar? More importantly w-why did it sound like Lucy's scream? where is Wendy?

******** Back To Reality ********

Should I tell Lucy? no, she won't believe me and if she does believe me how will she take it?

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been 20 minutes already and Carla hasn't said a word since she woke up. I wonder what's wrong.

Right then Wendy woke up "did you have a nice sleep, Wendy" I ask her. "Yes I did Lucy-San" then she begins to blush. I wonder why.

"Why are you blushing Wendy?" I ask her "I-i- I'm not blushing" she tells me turning a deeper shade of red.

I begin to laugh and she begins to turn a even deeper shade of red if that's even possible.

Then she asks "do you really want to know Lucy-San?" "Yeah!!" I half yell.

"Well I had a dream that I had my first kiss with........." She drifted off "with?" I ask.

She turns an even deeper shade of red which should be impossible now and says in a really quiet voice.........

"Romeo"

I start squealing and giggling loudly that most people have opened the doors of their stall.

"Wha- what's so funny?" "I'm just excited for you!! Everyone at the guild just knows that you two are going to start dating" I answer

"Re-really?" She asks me "yeah" I answer "do you think he....... like likes me?" she asks "dah" I answer

She smiles sweetly and begins giggling and I join in.

I'm really worried about Carla though..... she didn't even comment on our conversation.

Carla P.O.V

I'm really worried I'm not even listening to the conversation Wendy and Lucy are having.

But I know what I saw isn't real....... But I have never been wrong....... Always what i see..... happens.

No, no, no it won't happen..... I trust that it won't happen. Even if it does we will fight back.

Besides we are going to a island with stones what can happen?

--------------------------------------------

So is it good so far? I just wanted to add some drama and adventure in this chapter!! Please check out this wattpad user: animegirllover she helped me come up with descriptions for what those girls and boys should look like she also has two really great books my favorite of her two books is called: The Dragon Queens Throne (Fairy Tail Fanfic)