|Chapter 4| - •Ending & the Beginning?•

Chapter 4

-2017-

BigHit's POV

I'm in Twice's dressing room, with JYP.

(I know what you're thinking *insert lenny face*. You guys think bang pd and JYP nim should have a little, bromance? Lmao)

It's so loud that it's hurting my ears. Silence was so loud. No one dared to speak. We were both looking at the ground. The groups were rehearsing. We're in KBS. BTS is performing Not today and Spring Day. While Twice will be performing Signal. It was Twice's turn. We listened to them until they were finished. Their voices sounded like they were really tired...and hurt.

And minutes later, it was my boys turn. As they were singing, I can hear giggles, laughters. Did they really never loved them?

"Your boys doesn't sound so hurt." JYP suddenly said, making my head turn to his direction. "While my girls sounded like they want to kill themselves."he said. Making my head drop again.

"I don't know if you're boys' song has a meaning behind it. But I'm sure Twice does."he said. "Some of their song had subliminal messages. Take a look at Three Times a Day."he said before going out. But before he could close the door, he stopped and face me again.

"I'm losing hope. Maybe they weren't each others partners. Maybe it's better to stop this. Maybe they should meet other people. That's not a problem for BTS right? They already have 'other people' when they were with Twice. Am I right?"he said before going out. A couple of minutes later. I decided to go out. Maybe Twice will see me. I went to my car.

I know who those other people he's talking about. In BTS, well I kinda feel that they really were two timing Twice. Most of them are in Red Velvet and Blackpink and Mamamoo and, Twice.

I think Jungkook is two timing Tzuyu with Yeri from Red Velvet or Lisa from Blackpink. But I think there's really something between Jungkook and Yeri. While Jungkook is just a fanboy of Lisa. I'm so disappointed at him.

And, Taehyung with Irene of Red Velvet and Wheein from Mamamoo. Both of the girls looks like they like Taehyung. And Taehyung looks like he also like them. Him and Irene, him and Wheein, I've got nothing to say. He infires me but also disappoints me. How can he hurt a squirrel?

And Jimin, with of course Seulgi from Red Velvet. This one, is the troublesome of them all. That time were fake news spreaded like wildfire, where he was rumored dating Seulgi, tsk. I was so disappointed cause hell, he was with Mina that time. Oh and, Dahyun also. It was in ISAC. He kept looking at Dahyun and sitting sooo cloossseeee to her.

For Hoseok, I don't really know if he was two timing Jeongyeon. Well like what she said, 'If you fall for Jeongyeon, there's no way out'. He was really hit hard by Jeongyeon.

And for Yoongi too. I don't see any ships that deserved to be called real. He wasn't two timing Nayeon, I think. Sope is head over heels for 2yeon. Oh wait no. There's, Chaeyoung. I don't know the whole story but they're kinda awkward with each other.

For Jin, I think Joy from Red Velvet? I know Joy's a big fan of BTS. But I don't knowif he's two timing Momo with Joy. It's just the ship was close to being called 'look's real' kind of ship.

And for Namjoon, I don't think he's two timing on Jihyo too. He's the leader. He's mature enough to think what would Jihyo feel when he cheats on her. How could you hurt a God Jihyo?

And for Twice, I know what JYP will do. He'll make Twice go on Tv shows, Variety shows, with other kpop boy groups. But for Twice, it's not hard to look for other partners. Almost all of the boy groups probably has something for them.