|Chapter 5| - •Trapped in a Spell•

Chapter 5

-2017-

/Just a couple of days after Bighit and JYP's scene. The one where Lisa appeared/

JYP's POV

I'm on my way now to Twice's dorm. I'm gonna go and see if my girls are still breathing. I know they're heartbroken right now. I wanna see if they're alright. After I talked to Bighit, we haven't crossed paths again. And I'm not planning on meeting the father of the group who hurted my girls.

The ones I really want to comfort are Sana, Tzuyu and Mina. They have the maknae line in BTS. And the maknae line are the ones who have many fans, including idols.

Jihyo, I think she's on a hard situation. Because of what happened, she had to let go of Namjoon. Even though they don't have any problems. And they were the only couple where a Twice member was the one that let go. Jihyo did it to know if Namjoon wasn't like the others. But Namjoon agreed and made a god cry.

And Nayeon, I'm worried of her. The one she had was a bad boy, while Nayeon's a good girl. When Yoongi told her they should stop, believe me. It hurts to see a bunny crying and begging for a person to not leave her. I really don't like the thought of good girl x bad boy. 

For Jungyeon's case, I still can't believe he let go of her. J-hope, I thought he couldn't even pinch a girl. But he just broke Jungyeon's heart.

I hated those boys for breaking their heart but for Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jungyeon's situation, I don't think Yoongi, Namjoon, and J-hope meant it when they said they were sick of them. I mean, out of all the couples, they're the ones who won't even fight over small things.

Well including Yoongi. He won't even raise a voice at Nayeon. But, I noticed this many times, he's kinda awkward around Chaeyoung.

For Momo, I guess the pig couple won't be eating together anymore. I mean, he let her go while they were eating jokbal at Momo's favorite restaurant. Yes, Jokbal! After that, Momo doesn't enjoy jokbal anymore. And to think that Joy was the only one who's messing up their relationship, Momo can't take on what the netizens said. MOMO WAS WITH HIM, when she felt that she doesn't deserve Jin.. And to hear that he looks good with another girl and say they look perfect together from netizens, it caused so much pain to her.

And Sana, hoo Sana's situation is difficult. She knew it from the start. But still took risk. Many Idols like Taehyung. So I know how many times her heart ached every time idols will look at Taehyung like they want to kiss him. A good example are Irene and Wheein. Red Velvet and BTS has many interactions. They have many shippers cause they said BangtanVelvet is real. One of the couples they said was real is Vrene. Irene kept looking at Taehyung, same goes to him. And Wheein, they're like, 'Act like you don't know me even though we're together'. Bangtanmoo also have many shippers cause they have the same personality. God Taehyung caused her so much pain. But, she remained strong. Hers was the most painful. But she was the first one to recover. She was the one who kept comforting her members.

Mina, well Mina's like Nayeon. They're good girls. She was quite. After she and Jimin were finished, she even became more quite. Jimin did the most unpredictable move. He already caught a fish in Twice, Mina. And he was about to get a fish AGAIN IN TWICE. Mina's was also really painful. Jimin showed interest to another girl. But what's more painful is that girl is Dahyun. That's why Mina and Dahyun fought. But Sana fixed it already. Now I'm starting to think who he really liked.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung, theirs are getting worser and worser. Dahyun wasn't sure who she really liked. Was it really JB? Or Eunwoo? She wasn't sure. When she thought that Eunwoo was her current love, she haven't forgotten about JB who's her first love. And now that she's with JB, she said her feelings for Eunwoo didn't fade away. And Chaeyoung, well she and Yugyeom fight almost every day. The last thing they fought about was Yugyeom talking to Yooa in Hit the Stage. I don't know if that's enough reason to fight Yugyeom. But Chae told me that she heard them talking. So maybe their topic was not acceptable.