|Chapter 6| - •Unexpected•

Chapter 6

-2017-

BigHit's POV

After that talk with JYP a long time ago, i haven't seen or had a chance to talk to him. It's been a long time but, I've only realized and accepted it now. I guess it really ended huh? I can't do anything about it. I can't force my boys to love Twice again. Or is, I can't force my boys to finally fight for Twice? Cause I still believe that they like them. But afraid to fight for them. Well I guess I'll agree on Lisa's deal. It's a long time ago but I still haven't forgotten it yet.

(It's on Chapter 4)

"Efforts waisted."I whispered before throwing the book I made for bangtwice in the trash can. I went to the kitchen to get a match. When i found it, I went back to the trash can and was about to drop the lighted match. But someone entered which made me startled and drop the match on the floor. I immediately stepped on it for the fire to be gone. And when I looked up, I saw an exhausted Jungkook.

"P-pd-nim..."Jungkook said while breathing heavily. Wait did he ran his way from their dorm to my building?!

"Yah Jungkook-ah. Wae? Did you run? Why do you look so exhausted?"I said worriedly and went to him to hold him still. He looks like he's about to fall any minute now.

"P-pd-nim, Ta-Taehyung hyung..."he whispered and held onto a chair near us.

"What?! Why? What happened? Did he got lost again? Or he wore that lady bug costume and won't change his clothes again?"I shouted. I know this isn't any prank. He's serious.

"Taehyung hyung, h-he's in danger."Jungkook said which almost made my spirit flew away my body.

"I'll go get my keys."I said to him and immediately searched my car keys. After I found it, we went to my car and drove to their dorm. God, Kim Taehyung, I'll beat you up into pieces if you've done something bad.

-2016-

(A couple of days after the park scene. Still December.)

Mina's POV

"Yah Minaring, did your boyfriend texted you yet?"Nayeon unnie said. I immediately threw the pillow I was holding at her. She just laughed at me. It's only me, Nayeon unnie, and Jungyeon unnie in the living at the moment.

"Aish this unnie."I whispered.

"Wae? Isn't Jimin your boyfriend yet?"She asked. I gave her a straight face even though I'm smiling inside.

"Aniyo. No Unnie."I said. She pouted and acted like she doesn't believe me.

"But you guys will make a great couple though. Right Jungyeonie?"Nayeon unnie said with an aegyo voice at Jungyeon unnie.

"Of course. You guys are each others missing half."she said. I immediately teased her saying she's so greasy. "But if he'll hurt our precious Black Swan, huh he'll really turn into a swan in real life. Right?"Jungyeon unnie said and showed his fist at Nayeon unnie and did a fist bump. "Jungmi forever!"Jungyeon unnie shouted which made me laugh.

"Yah! Mwo?! No! It's 2yeon forever and Michaeng forever hubby."Nayeon unnie said and hugged Jungyeon unnie. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.

"How about you guys? How's Sope 2yeon?"I said in a teasing voice. I almost laughed out loud when I saw their faces. Wait, why does it seem like they're hiding something?