Prologue

Prologue

"Are you sure you want to make a book about them?"JYP worriedly asked Bighit who is smiling like an idiot while holding a file about his book. They're in Bighit's building.

"Ah come on trust me. This will be more popular than my planned book explaining about BTS' mv and theories."Big hit said while JYP now seems more convinced.

"Yah. When are you gonna publish the story? Or are you even gonna publish it,in this situation?" JYP asks Big hit who is scanning on some papers. This time, they're in JYP's building.

"Tsk molla. Aish why did those people with colored group names even interfered? Ugh now things are more complicated."Big hit angrily said and dropped the papers on the table with full force.

"Maybe we should talk to their pd-nim?"JYP said,running out of ideas.

"What? Did you forget what we agreed on?"Big hit said and JYP nodded slowly when he remembered that scene.

"We can't interfere." They both said. They went silent for a couple of minutes. Thinking of plans to not make their efforts get wasted. JYP surrendered. He can't think of any plans. He looked at Big hit to see if he's haven't surrenderedand he smiled when he saw that Bighit was still thinking. But his smile turned upside down when he saw Bighit sighing of defeat.

"Eottokhe? We have like, many many chapters written." JYP said.

"I don't know. Let's just, expect the unexpected. Let's wait and see if they really love each other to fight for their love."Big hit said. The conversation stopped when someone entered the room.

"Pd-nim about me and Dahyuaahhhh wait, Bang Shi hyuk?"Jb said confused. The two older men looked at each other in panicked. "Oh Anyeonghaseyo."Jb greeted then bowed.

"Anyeonghaseyo Jbssi."Bighit greeted back. Jb looked at the two again, hoping for explanations. But just like him the two were also hoping for him not making this situation a big deal.

"Jeogiyo, geunde. Why are you in pd-nim's----"Jb's words got cutted off by Bighit.

"Ahh it's about music. There's something that company owners are getting busy about right now. And JYP and i thought we could team up together."Big hit lied with a noticeable smile. Jb just nodded, still not fully convinced. Big hit kicked JYP's feet who's sitting in front of him. "Right?"

"Ahh awh ne. Anyways what we're you gonna say again?"JYP asks Jb. Jb panicked. Remembering what's his reason for coming here.

"Uhmm i-its ab-about me and Dahyun---"

"Later. This is not the story of you two. You're in the wrong book."JYP said which made Jb confused including Big hit.

"Arraseo. Mianhe for disturbing your conversation."Jb said then looks at Bighit. "It was nice seeing you pd-nim."he said then bowed. He then left.

"What do you mean by, he's in the wrong book?"Big hit asks JYP.

"Hmm? Ahh nothing. Now, where were we?"JYP said. Big hit gathered the papers that's scattered on the table. It was the last chapter they made. Now they don't even know if they can make another chapter.

"So, are you gonna quit?" JYP asks Big hit.

"Aniyo. We made these chapters with our Blood, Sweat and Tears. I can't make our efforts go to waste."Big hit seriously said but JYP laughed with his BS&T joke.

"Arraseo. I'll send my Signal to them to make sure they won't go TT."JYP said while doing the signal and TT pose's. Making them both laugh.

But behind those laughters are worries.

They're worried about their groups who they treat like they're own children's.

"Why does your group have to be that worldwide handsome? Now girls are chasing after them. My poor Twice."JYP joked.

"Look who's talking. Hey you don't know Twice? Oh let me give you a little info about them. They're the nation's girl group who can make every living man on earth including girls fall for them easily."Bighit sarcastically said making them laugh even more.

"Ahh those guys jinja."JYP said.

"The Persons with a Heartnshaker DNA."Big hit said.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~
Ireubon! Sorry Jb was so random.😅 But i kinda wanna connect this story with my other story. My Role. (Lol shamelessly promoting😑)

Haha and, i know. You didn't expect Bang pd-nim and JY Park to be here. 😫😲😨😵😷

Been searching for stories with this kind of plot. But i can only find like, 3 or 4 that passes my taste. So even though I'm lazy😞, I'm here writing this. Cause i know I'm not the only 1 who's craving for stories like this. I'm gonna make some of your wishes come true! Just wish that i won't get lazy writing this.

🎵I'm the laziest girl, I'm the laziest girl, on this app🎵

But, look at Yoongi. He's lazy af, but try counting how many good songs he has written. 📀📀📼📀📀

Anyways thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Not asking for votes but, oh well.*aegyo* Votes juseyo👯😘😚😂

But I'd be more happy if you guys are gonna share this with others. 😊😊

Love you and Thankies💜 - BwiKooked