7

Tae was torn between two options. He wanted nothing more than run away, far away, so far away that Namjoon would never find him. But he couldn't just leave him with this mess he created in the first way.

Hastily he collected the pieces of the cup he could grab the fastest and put them a bit too loudly on the table. Without giving Namjoon a second glance he turned around and ran out of the cafe.

His right index finger was bleeding, he had cut himself since he had been in such a big rush to flee from Namjoon, so that he wouldn't have to bear with his looks and question. And the worst: the judging.

If he had just thought about it a bit more, he would have known that Namjoon wasn't the type of person to judge others, but all he had ever received was disgust and lack of understanding. Besides this he was running, while blood was dripping out of him.

He could almost feel the life seeping out of him, with every step he took, eventhough it actually didn't bleed that much. The thing that really bled, was his heart. There was no time to think logical.

Once again Tae ran bc of Namjoon at full speed home. Another time he was out of breath, tears rolling down his cheeks. The only difference: no Yeontan.

Taehyung had forgotten his stuffie in the café. Yeontan had been in his backpack, so he had forgotten that too. It made him even more upset. His only friend, the only person he needed now wasn't here.

He got up and went into the bathroom. He tapped on the light switch and the bright light drowned the room in an ugly brownish yellow.

He took the box with Rilakkuma band-aids out of the wall cabinett and chose a pink one. It had flowers and bees and obviously Rilakkuma on it, and on every other day it would have made Tae forget about the pain, but not today.

He put the band-aid on his small wound and imagined that with the band-aid he also sealed away his sorrow. Just in case he also put another band-aid on his chest, where his broken heart was beating heavily.

Even if he still was sad, at least he was pretty now.

He changed into his spacepyjama and got a spoon as well as a pack ice cream. After he found Ssyong, Yeontan's brother, he traveled with his bed sheets to the sofa.

Nothing except for the little prince could help now.