9

Now he was standing in front of the café. Even if it only had been three weeks, he felt like he had never been inside before. It felt cold and unknown, as if the encounter with Namjoon was only a product of his own imagination.

But his heart, which clenched thight in his chest, let him know that it was true.

And for the first time in 23 years Tae had to turn himself to face his fears. Not just stand there and bear with the insults, he had to fight. Because this was what he wanted. To fight. For himself, his love, for Namjoon.

He didn't know the outcome of the next minutes, they would decide over his whole life, but he was ready to give up everything, just to get another smile from the love of his life.

And he was kinda proud. He felt like a woman in a romantic 80's movie. He started to hum Reality.

But then he remembered that there was nothing to be happy about. He wasn't La Boum's Vic anymore, and the humming stopped. He was nothing to be proud of. And so he stood there, the door handle slowly starting to get warmer, but he couldn't build up enough courage to open the door.

Suddenly a sweet fragrance appeared behind him, accompanied with a warm body that pressed itself against Tae's back. Long arms sneaked lovingly around his waist and a deep voice rumbled in his ear: ''Gaze into the fire, into the clouds, and as soon as the inner voices begin to speak... surrender to them. Don't ask first whether it's permitted, or would please your teachers or father or some god. You will ruin yourself if you do that.''

In this moment Tae knew, it would be alright. Everything would be alright.