Terrell

LoTerrell 😝✈️

"Can I ask you why you are not up and ready for school ?" I said while shoving my 6 year old daughter . "Daddyyyyyyyyy do I have to goooooo " I laugh at her puppy dog eyes . She looked more like a gold fish with her big brown eyes slightly spaced apart. "Yes Mandy you do baby ..daddy has a house to show today ! Now go get ready ..the bus will be here soon" "yes daddy !" That little girl has made life worth living and I think god for everyday . After her mother died of a drug overdose I thought I could never raise a daughter yet alone teach her how to become a woman but here we are 3 years later and her first day of school . She looked just like her mother . The big eyes and radiate smile that made me fall head over heels with her mother . I met Liz , Mandy mom , at a college outing and she stole my heart ! She was beautiful and I spend my either day trying to find out who she was ! When I did track her down we clicked and next thing I know she was having my child. Shortly after became a realtor and my partners have us the down payment on our first home . It was all good Until after Mandy was born . Liz didn't want to be a stay at home mother . She wanted to be free and became bored of her life. She began looking for fun with her ex boyfriend and drug dealers ... She was hooked 2 years later . I had to change the locks to keep her from stealing out of the house . I think that's the second most painful thing I have ever had to deal with . The first was the death of my parents shortly after Mandy 's 3rd birthday . I remember getting the phone call about her death . She was found in a motel and it was an apparent overdose . I never got the chance to ask her why she did this to our family ! I was angry for a while but I forgave and moved on . "Daddy the bus is here ..the bus is here ..look daddy the bus" " I see baby ! be good oh and learn ! If kids be mean tell the teacher ! Daddy loves you " " daddddd im grown now, stop worrying ...good luck on your house." Hah, oh I forgot and thanks baby " I walked her to bus and watched as she waved goodbye to me . I looked at my watch Shit Im Late .