Terelle (babyshower) PART 1

"Go over ! ."
"Mimi, if i go over anymore im be on the floor."
"Nigga bye! You got all that room ...i swear you do the damn most !"
" yah ...have it ,im getting up anyways ."
"Whatever"
Mimi has been getting on my nerves more and more lately. When we first started kicking it she was straight, beautiful and caring but now she was a complete bitch ! I dont know if it was just because i missed the hell out of Shay . I felt like i was missing moments that we should be sharing together especially with her having my baby. I rolled out of bed and walked to Mandy's room. I peeked the door open. She was asleep. I stood there for the longest watch my beautiful daughter. I walked in and kissed her forehead before i readjusted Jill's head. I walked out and went to the kitchen. I started on breakfast and before i could get done my phone rung. I answered it on the first ring.
" whats up M?"
" So much Shit ! Key left me man ."
" what nigga ? Why ? How ?"
" went home all her shit was packed and she was gone ! You heard from her man ?"
" damn ! Nawl i havent but she come back she always does...just be there when ahe gets home !"
" she could told me but instead she wanna up and leave you know what FUCK HER ! Ion need her ! This relationship is over with ! Fuck that bitch ...on to the next...i should give Ann ass a try."
Ann ? Why did that name sound so familiar. I shrugged it off.
" dont do that dawg thats angry speaking...give her some Time she come back !"
"Nawl fuck it but ill holla at you later...i got some shit to handel."
" dont do nothing stupid Marcus cause you angry . "
"Its whatever,"
He hung up the phone. I knew Marcus was gonna be Marcus so there was no needed to call him back. Ill just check on him later. Him and Keisha go through this every other month. I have my own problems . My phone rung and i answered it.
"Hello ?"
"Is this Terelle David ?"
" yes, what can i help you with ?"
" good , okay hmm this is Rach-"
" is the Shay okay ? The baby ?"
" their both fine ...im calling to ask you something...let me go on record and say i know im overstepping my bonds and this is certainly not ethical but i feel like as Shay's friend i should cause i want the best for her Even if she cant see it and if that causes Shay and I not to remain friends than so be it . Im throwing Shay a baby shower on saturday and i would love it if you come. You and I both know that yall love each other but yall so freaking stubborn ! "
" i dont know Rachel ... You know i would love to be there for me and my baby but i dont wanna stress her out . I love her and therefore i gotta respect her wishes . Plus it would be strange to bring my girlfriend and daughter when they haven't even met Shay."
" Terrell, that would be a great place for them to met her . You gotta come cause she less than 3 months from giving birth its either now or later. You cant put if off any longer its not fair for everyone involved. "
" ion know Rachel ... I dont wanna ruin her day but ill think about it ."
" thats all i could ask you to do ! Thanks Rell , have a good day ."
" you too Rachell. "

I hung up the phone and went in my room to see Mimi, naked staring in the mirror. Her body was so amazing. She turned around and smiled .
" like what you staring at?"
"You know it babygirl."
Walked over and wrapped my hand around her waste and kissed her neck. She giggled . I smacked her on the behind and wakes into the bathroom.
" yo baby ...i got ask you something ?"
" yeah,whats up ?"
" you remember Shay ? "
" your supposably pregnant Ex ?"
" yeah . Hmm her baby shower's saturday and umm im inviting you ."
" do i have to go ?"
" you dont have to but if you gonna be in my life you need to be cool with my future child's mother."
" why i gotta be cool with the bitch i anit the lil bastard's mother ."
" whoa ...Mimi watch yo mouth cause she's not a bitch and second he not a fucking bastard... Chill out now!"
" mann whatever why you defending her...yall still fucking or something ?"
" no but she is my child's mother and therefore you will respect her and our future if you going to be in my life ,understand ?"
"Mann yeah !"
" no, DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.ME?"
" YESS I UNDERSTAND !"
" good ! Jill and Mandy should be up in a few wanna take the kids to the Zoo?"
" yeah we can and when you said this little event is."
" tommorw,saturday ...be ready ,okay ?"
" okay."
I walked over and kissed her. She smiled and walked out the bathroom. I starred at myself in the mirror. What was i doing? I said aloud. I love Shay with everything in me but i couldnt hurt my daughter plus i fucked up with Shay. I would forever regret fucking up with Shay but i had to move on . I rubbed my head . I need to shave, i thought to myself. I took a shower and got dressed and went to wake the girls up . After i got them up me and Mimi took the kids out to eat for breakfast than to the zoo. While at the Zoo i smiled at how Jill and Mandy was enjoying the animals. We were all laughing and joking when an older black lady approached me and MImi.

" are these you young ones ?"
" yes ma'am , this is Mandy and on the left is Jill."
The older lady waved and bend down until she was eye level with the girls."
" you girl are beautiful!"
The girls just looked.
" excuse my girls, ladies the nice lady gave yall a compliment and what do you say when someone gives you a compliment ?"
In unison the girls said " thank you ."
" hah there precious ... You have a beautiful family ."
" thank you !"
She smiled and walked away. I couldnt shake the feeling that i was making the right choice. My happiness was not important as long as Mandy was happy and she was .
I could grow to love Mimi...i damn sure hope i could.
________________________________________
Saturday morning
I woke up at 5:00 am . I couldn't sleep to save my life. I guess i was nervous to see Shay. I still haven't told Mandy what where we were going today. After the Zoo yesterday i dropped Mimi off. I needed space to be clear of her. I couldn't be with her for to long before i got annoyed. I went down stairs and cleaned up . I fixed breakfast and wanted until Mandy woke up . She woke up around 8 ish.

" Daddy ! daddy!"
" yes love im down stairs."
" ooooo it smells good daddy whatac cooked?"
"Hah yah i cooked your fav, strawberry pancakes, and bacon!"
"Yay! Can we eat daddy im hungry !"
" did you wash your hands ?"
" yes sir ."
" okay come get a plate."
I fixed myself and Mandy a plate and we sat down and ate.
"Daddy this is sooooo good its my fav ! "
" i know baby, okay Mandy daddy needs to have a talk with you okay ?"
" okay daddy ! Did i do something wrong ?"
" no baby, you remember when i told you about your baby brother ?"
" yeah i remember ? Is he getting returned !"
"No ! In fact we going to a baby shower so you can met his mother."
" but i dont wannna met him or his mama!"
"Mandy, some times you have to do things you dont want to thats apart of growning up ! You want to be a big girl right ?"
"I am a big girl daddy!"
" okay , that a big girl would be okay with meeting her brother."
"Fine daddy ..ill go !"
"Good girl ! Now finish your food and start getting ready ."
"Okay dadddy."
I kissed her forehead and walked upstairs to my room. I picked up the phone and dialed Mimi's number .
" whats up baby ? "
" start getting ready ill pick you up at 3 ish."
" boy its 10 am why im getting ready so early?"
"Cause it always takes you that long ! I watch yo sexy ass get dress so i know "
" true ...true beauty takes time but thats good time i have to go drop Jill off to her father ."
"Okay cool But be ready !"
" bae ?"
"Yeah ?"
" you nervous about me meeting Shay ?"
"Nah im not ...just want us to work together , that is what im nervous about."
"We will bae !"
" i hope so ...but its quiet so im go check to see if i still have a daughter."
" hah iight babe , see you soon !"
I hung up the phone and called Marcus . It went straight to voicemail. I left a quick message and hung up .

I decided to take Mandy with me to pick out a gift for my baby. We went all through the mall searching until we found a beautiful royal blue crib that had clouds and starts floating above and it. The side of crib had beautiful indentations on it that added to its beauty. The crib was high as hell but my lil man had to have it . I smiled at the thought of him in it. I paid for the crib and went straight to Mimi's house. We waited for an hour before she came out. After her tardy ass went to nagging about my car and clothes i cut on the radio and drowned her out. We arrived at Shay's house late . Cars was everywhere and i can tell it was packed.

"Damn what yo baby mama doing this house is bomb and i thought my house was gorgeous !"
Yep it is thats how i met her . She was so damn rude to me at first but i knew under that was the woman i wanted. Hard to believe its almost been a year ."
" damn marry her then TERRELL !"
"Its not even like that calm down anyways yall ready to go ? "
" yass daddy i am "
" yeah lets get this shit over with ."
"Okay lets go!"