ANN

"Make sure you dont call him ....you gotta be stronger than him! Dont call him ...when you feel like you bout to call me first !"
"I hear ya Ann , ion Even feel like dealing with it, i anit been feeling good ...i ...need to think."
Shit ! I thought to myself ! I didnt need her to think ! Bitch was suppose to be done . My plan wasnt going like i needed it to. I needed to come up with a back up plan. Key was supposed to leave Marcus but her ass need to think ? ...WEAK BITCH !"
"Yahh i understand tha-
KNOCK KNOCK
"Ill call you back Key...some body knocking like the police ."
I hung up the phone and walked to the door.
"HOLD ON, DAMN !"
I open the door .
"You went to work today ?" A disheveled Marcus said. He looked tired like he hadnt slept all week. He smelled and i couldnt stand what i was seeing.

" what ? Whats wrong with you ? It smelled like you anit showered in days .? "
" i asked you a FUCKING question , you went to work ? Yes or no Ann dont bullshit me !"
" yes , why ?"
" you seen Keisha there ? DID you say something ? This shit serious Ann! I went home and her stuff gone ."
I wanted to laugh but i had to console him if he wanted him to be mine .
" baby, why would i tell her ! I knew that would hurt you and thats not what im trying to do. Nawl she wasnt at work but i do have to tell you something about Keshia."
"What ?!"
" sit down ."
" bitch, ill stand
,now what is it ?"
" i anit no bitch ! "
" Ann, not today...im not in the mood to be playing with ya ass! You gonna tell me or not .."
" not with that attutide, you know what Marcus get the fuck out ! Ion gotta deal with this shit !"

He really pissed me off ! Disrespecting me but uplifting Keisha ass ! He took in a deep breath and looked at me . The intense glare made me backup some. He stepped forward and before i knew it his hand was around my throat and i was struggling to breath. He squeezed harder and i tried my hardest to scratched his eyes out. He flinched .
"Im ask you one more time...are you gonna tell me?"
He released the grip around my neck. so that i could nod. I gasped trying to claw his hands away from my throat . I nodded and he released my neck !

"BASARD !" I said trying to catch my breath . He glared at me and moved foward.
" FINE! She cheating on you ! She told me she was leaving and i anit wanna tell you ! Happy Marcus!"
" you lying! Bitch i should kill ya ass for lying ."
" i anit ... I swear !"
"Whateva Ann ! "
I got up and walked towards him.
" i know its alot but maybe its for the best baby, now we can be together "
He didnt say anything and i reached and rubbed my hand across his face. I lean up and kissed him.
I love it when a good plan comes together !
_______________________________________
"You want something to eat ? "
Nawl but im bout to go ill holla later ."
"Baby ? Why ! I thought we were gonna try giving us a shot ?"
He didnt reply. He looked at me and slammed the door . Shit ! I almost had it , gotta push a little harder !
" i pulled out my phone and dialed Shay's number. She answered on the first ring .
"Yeah?"
" thats how we greet ya best friend now?"
" save me the dramatics ! its been a few months since your accident and you anit called me not once afterwards ...so yeah ? Whats up ?"
"Ive been busy , me and my new man and stuff ... I guess ive been a bad friend...in sorry Shay . So hows Rell and the baby ?"

" we fine, you need something Ann?
"I know you mad but its not gonna be too many more dry replied Shay ! Im try once more ...lets get lunch and catch up ."
"Im not trying to be rude , life just a little up and down for me ...yeah we can ."
" aww im sure it get better, i missed you Shay."
" i missed you too ... Met you at 4 !"
"Cool ."

I hung up . I neededShay once more and than her could go to hell for all i care. I then picked up to call Keisha
" hello ?"
" girll tell me why your man came by here looking for you . He nearly scared the hell out of me. He left me a orange envelope. Its thick as hell too."
I laughed. I was good ! Her dumb ass didn't even know what she had coming.
"Orange ?"
"Yeah but calm down ion think its that... You can come get it later ...probably baiting you to come home. "
I...i should just call him!"
" KEY! Wake up ... How many times are you going to let this nigga fuck you over ! I mean how you gonna wake up and look at yourself if you just run right back to him ! WOMAN up Key ! "
" i cant An-"
"GIRL ! YOUR WEA-"
" IM PREGNANT ! ....im pregnant, okay ...its not about me no more. "