Chapter 3: A threat?

Tatsumi walked over to the window and looked out. Down the street, he saw a bunch of people gathered around. There was police vehicles and drones. He saw like a welcoming thing for a "hero". "Hey Strea, where are the our little spy drones?" He asked her, not taking an eye off what was going on down the street. A small spy drone flew up to Tatsumi. "Here ya go." Strea said as she threw the remote to it over at him. Tatsumi caught the remote and used to to fly the drone over to the gathering. He looked through the camera on the drone to see what's happening. There was a big sign saying "Welcome Hero!" A bunch of citizens were all cheering. "This here is our recent creation! He is a robot created by our smartest inventors! He is equipped with rockets, machine guns, etc. He mastered hand-to-hand combat, and a great swordsmen. He will keep our city safe from criminals! We hope he will also be able to find the Dark Knight. If he does, the Dark Knight doesn't stand a chance, that's a promise. Anyway, we all hope you will welcome him!" The commander of the police force said with a bright smile on his face. All of the citizens jumped and cheered with joy as they felt safe knowing this robot will be able to protect them. "My name is C186. I will eliminate any threat that comes to this City, including the Dark Knight. You can sleep well at night knowing I'm here." The android said. "Tsk..are they really serious?" Tatsumi said to himself after watching that. An hour later, all the citizens cleared from the area, as well as the police. Tatsumi used the small spy drone to follow the police. Using the cloaking feature on the drone, he got close to the police android. Suddenly C186 stopped walking and turned around looking into the camera of the cloaked spy drone. The android didn't say a thing as he shot the drone down, destroying it. "Fuck..." Tatsumi said. "Maybe he is a threat after all. Hey Strea, your drone was destroyed." Tatsumi said to Strea as he looked up at the ceiling of the condo. "How was it destroyed?! Did you not use the cloaking feature?" Strea shouted in a worried voice. "I did use it, but the damn android knew it was there...He's gonna be a huge fucking problem..." Tatsumi sighed. "That makes me mad! Don't worry Tatsuuuu you can kill that motherfucker! There hasn't been a target you couldn't kill yet, now has there?" She said as she sat down next to him and hugged him. "Yeah I know..but he's definitely gonna be hard to defeat..He seems pretty advanced." Tatsumi closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep. A few hours later, Tatsumi woke up from an alarm on his phone saying he was being summoned. The sun had already set two hours ago. "Looks like I got a mission..." He turned off the alarm and gently woke Strea up, she was asleep next to him. "H-huh?" She looked up at him with sleepy eyes and yawned. "I got a mission Strea, wake up." He said fully geared up. Strea quickly jumped up and hugged him. "Be careful Tatsuuuuuu I don't want you dyingggg.." She said worried and then stopped hugging. "I'll be your back up, dont't worry.." She walked over to her lab. "'ll be back soon, I promise." Tatsumi said as he umped out the window and onto another roof top and dashed to his target's location. He arrived at a stip club where his target was. Tatsumi sneaked into the club and found his target in the back. It was very foggy from fog machines. Tatsumi couldn't see as good, but he was able to see his target and walked over to him. Before Tatsumi got any closer, C186 appeared standing i front of Tatsumi. "Would you look who it is." The android said. (To be continued...)