Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Authors note -

I'm not very good at writing first chapters so bear with me :/

Selena Gomez is Playing Veronica & Ashley Benson is Playing Nikki.

This is A Janoskian fan fic, and I hope you enjoy it(:

- Nikki x

***************************************************************************************************************

Nikki's P.O.V -

"I can't believe we're doing this." I said, looking at Veronica.

"It's just a bit of fun." Veronica replied, shrugging casually.

I guess your probably wondering what on earth we're talking about? Well it's summer, and me and Veronica are bored. So guess what she decides we should do? Annoy the heck out of people in town. How? We are going to be the most annoying teenagers ever.. Well maybe not ever but close enough.

So that's how i've ended up standing in the middle of Mcdonalds.. about to complain that I found a dogs collar in my food.

"Yes. How may I help you?" The girl at the counter asked.

"I found part of a dogs collar in my burger and I want to know how it got there." I said, standing with my arms folded.

"Wha..aat?" The girl stuttered.

"Are you making your burgers from dogs?" I shouted.

"Ewwww." Veronica said from behind me. "I'm never eating here again."

"I'm leaving" I said, chucking the burger on the floor and following Veronica outside.

"I took that on video!" Veronica exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Your turn." I smirked. taking the camera from her.

Veronica frowned and walked up to a random man.

"Hey can we be friends?" She said in a girly voice.

"Um.."

"We can be bessssssst friends." She continued.

"I...Uhm..."

"Here. I made me and you best friend bracelets. See I have best and you have friends. Always wear it to remember me." She went on.

I couldn't help, but laugh a little at her.

He left halfway through her lecture and she didn't even stop. She just went on and on.

That's my girl.

I put my hand over her mouth and she licked it.