Chapter 4 - The four musketeers.

Authors note -

Well finally I'm writing a chapter..

I feel bad.. always making Veronica write! ):

I hope you enjooy!

- Nikki

**********************************************************************************************************

Nikki's P.O.V -

Luke and Jai are standing in front of us.

Luke and Jai Brooks.

FROM THE JANOSKIANS!

"Hand over the credit card" Veronica said sternly, I groaned and turned around handing the man at the desk my credit card.

"I hate you." I complained.

"Your broke my phone!" Veronica replied.

"It's their fault!" I pouted, pointing towards Luke and Jai.

"How!?" They both replied in unison, I smirked.

"You messaged us, causing me to fan girl, which resulted me in throwing her phone in the air." I said, folding my arms and cocking my eyebrow up at them.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. You fan girled?" Luke asked, I suddenly blushed not feeling so smart anymore.

"No.." I lied.

"Uh huh." Luke said, A smirk on his face.

"I think me and Jai might as well not be here, you don't seem to realise our presence." Veronica said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Excuse me miss, here is your new phone and here is your credit card." The boy at the desk hand Veronica her phone and I got my credit card, moving aside for Luke and Jai.

"Hope you brought money." Jai said to Luke, Luke groaned and handed the man at the counter his money.

Poor Luke, I know how he feel's.

"It wasn't my fault!" Luke whined.

"Luke, you threw my phone against the wall." Jai said, Luke groaned again.

"It was nice meeting you." I said, the boys both turned around.

"Wait, your going?" Luke asked, sounding a little upset.

"Um.. yeah?" I said, looking at Veronica.

"Unless you want us to stay." Veronica added.

"Yes, stay. We can grab a bite to eat." Jai said, Veronica blushed slightly.

"It's not a date babe." I mocked, nudging her side causing her to blush more.

"Shut up." She complained, making me laugh even more.

"Soz babe." I said, she rolled her eyes.

"Don't listen to her." Veronica pleaded, Jai just chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'm used to annoying people." Jai said, shooting a glare at Luke who just shrugged.

"Heres your new phone sir." The boy said, handing Jai his new phone.

"Thanks, lets go?" Jai asked, gesturing towards us.

Veronica's P.O.V -

Luke was walking beside Nikki, the pair laughing and Joking around like they had been friends for years. Me? I'm walking with Jai, trying to think of something to say.

"So.. any ideas for new videos?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"No.. we were hoping we could decid that together." Jai answered.

"Isn't that what you always do?" I asked, confused.

"No.. the only person we have ever worked with is Teddy, and he just went along with what we wanted." Jai shrugged.

"Wait.. I'm confused." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Oh, our next video is with you two." Jai explained, my mouth dropped open.

What!?