Chapter 2 - The Upload

Hey(: Veronica writing(: I hope you like it...(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN US. SPREAD THE WORD.

(Sorry that it's in all caps. It really gets attention)

________________

Veronica's POV

"And... Enter. Nikki. We have just uploaded our first video!" I said and then there was a moment of silence before we starting screaming and dancing around.

"Creative name by the way. JustGoWithIt... I like it." Nikki said.

"Same. So Titanic or Dodgeball?" I said, but I knew the answer already.

"Dodgeball! What kind of question is that, you wackadoodle." She exclaimed.

I threw in the DVD and went to sit on the couch. I dug my hand in the couch and pulled out my panda and spiderman hat. I put on the panda and Nikki put on the spiderman.

It just kinda went with the flow...

"I can't believe we were so close to the Janoskians today." Nikki whispered as the trailers started playing.

"I know, I wish we went and talked to them." I whispered back.

"They would think we are crazed fans." Nikki giggled.

"Nikki, that's cause we are." I joked.

1 hour later -

The movie was just over so me and Nikki decided to check out our youtube video. We were not expecting much views, just a couple, so you can Imagine the shock we got we we realised we had over 500 views, and lots of positive comments.

' You guys are like the Girl version of the Janoskians, you should make a video with them! ' I rolled my eyes at the comment.

We wish!

"Could you imagine that?" Nikki said, rolling her eyes.

"I know, as if!" I replied, and typed a reply to the comment.

' As if they would ever want to do a video with us! '

Luke's P.O.V -

"Hey Jai, come watch this." I called to Jai, he rolled his eyes but didn't protest.

"What is it bro?" He asked as he watched over my shoulder.

"It's a pair of girls who have named themselves JustGoWithIt. They do random things and say they have been inspired by us." I explained, and then pressed play.

By the time we had finished watching the girls video, Mine and Jai's face hurt so much from laughing. I think that Nikki is really cute.. She has really nice blonde hair and blue eyes. Jai is like smitten with Veronica.

I scrolled through the comments and the top comment was from someone saying that they should make a video with us. I don't object! The girls had replied.

' As if they would ever want to do a video with us! '

"Jai, they don't think we'd want to do a video with them!" I exclaimed, and Jai started to type something. I looked at the screen to see he was replying to their comment.

' Actually, we would love too! - Jai & Luke '

"Good thing they live near us." I said and Jai nodded.

"I wonder if we have seen them around before." Jai questioned.

"Might have, just never paid attention." I replied.

"How could we pass them two on the street and not notice?" I asked.

"I don't exactly know. They probably don't go to our school..." Jai said.

I quickly pulled out our yearbook and skimmed the grades below us.

Nothing.

I looked at the grades above us...

Nothing.

I finally looked at our grade and there they were. Well Nicki was next to me. We were in the same clubs, same classes, and same lunch. I looked at Veronica and I compared her and Jai. They were in the same clubs, too. By the looks of it... They had the same classes, too.

Hmm weird.

Nikki's POV

No. Freaking. Way.

"VERONICA!" I screamed even though she was sitting next to me.

"What!" She exclaimed.

"T-T-The- L-L-Luke J-J-Jai-" I tried to speak, but failed misserably.

"NIKKI! SPIT IT OUT!" Veronica yelled.

I couldn't exactly speak so I just passed her the laptop. She was confused at first, but then she saw the comment.

The Luke and Jai comment.

"THEY ACTUALLY WATCHED IT! THEY WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH US! I. TOLD. YOU." She screamed and then started to a dance that I myself cannot describe.

They noticed us.

Veronica's plan actually worked.

It. Actually. Worked.

Now I wonder if the twins find us attractive...

___________

Hope you like it(:

6 votes and 3 comments(: