Chapter 3- The Broken Phone

Hi(: Veronica writing!! I hope you like this book so far... (I don't know what else to write)

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN US. SPREAD THE WORD.

___________

Veronica's POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating like mad. It vibrates every time I get an email, text, call, etc.

I picked up my iPhone quickly and unlocked it to stop the madness.

Well I didn't have any new texts or calls so it must be some emails. I went to my gmail and saw that we had over 1,000 emails and it was still increasing rapidly.

I opened up every single email and it was either a subscription or a comment. Most of the comments were very supportive and nice, but the others were telling us that we are copiers of Janoskians.

I mean sure... The Janoskians inspired us mostly, but we do different pranks and things than them.

I scrolled down some more and there were some messages from the Janoskians.

The. Janoskians. Messaged. Us.

Holy. Shit.

I clicked on the first one and saw that they had subscribed to us!

THE JANOSKIANS JUST SUBSCRIBED TO US!

I clicked on the second one and saw that they had sent us a message.

___________

To: JustGoWithIt

From: Janoskians

Hey you guys. It's Jai, Luke, and Beau here.

Well we have just discovered you and we're absolutely amazed. Luke and Jai were laughing so hard and then they showed Beau a little after that. Well we would be honored to collaborate with you on a couple videos. We could actually do a couple videos with you.(: Reply if your interested and we could pick a spot to meet up with you. We also noticed that you live in Melbourne so your pretty close to us. Maybe we have come across each other and haven't noticed. I mean we would of noticed 2 beautiful girls like you walking by.(:

- Jai Luke & Beau

______________

Holy. Crap.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

They think we're beautiful!

I slap Nikki who was sprawled across the couch. She flinched and then fell off the couch. She rubbed the back of her neck and then gave me her evil look.

It actually scared me a bit.

I quickly turned away to get my phone. I grabbed it and shoved it in her face.

She skimmed over the email and when she was done, she threw the phone up in the air and danced around.

I didn't really notice she threw my phone in the air until it hit the ground with a crack and a couple sparks.

"NIKKI!" I screamed.

She immediately stopped dancing and dove for protection.

That girl better dive for protection. SHE JUST BROKE MY BRAND NEW IPHONE!

"Get up and get in he car. Bring your credit card or if you have a couple hundred bucks laying around." I yelled and she scrambled to get her things.

I grabbed my phone and put it in a plastic bag and then walked outside and got into my mustang.

Nikki came running out and opened the passenger door. I started up the car and drove off.

__________

"M'am, we can't exactly fix this... You're gonna have to buy a new one." the worker said and I sighed. I indicated Nikki to give him her credit card and she whimpered.

"B-But Veronica." she cried.

"You break it. You fix it." I said and she scowled.

"Don't quote Handy Manny, Veronica." she said and handed the man her credit card.

"It's a perfectly good show, Nikki." I whispered and that's when I heard laughing behind us.

I tuned around and saw Jai and Luke.

But Jai was holding a bag with what looks like a phone, but smashed into pieces and Luke's face seemed scared.

Looks like fate brings us together and me and Jai have very annoying friends.

__________

Sorry that it's short. Hope you liked it!

10 votes and 5 comments.(: