Chapter 3

(warning:author's own scenarios)
—————————————————

Venus's pov:

Dream state-

I couldn't see anything but darkness,flowing into thin air as I started hearing laughter...an evil one.

" stop! Stop it,stop laughing at me!" I yelled but it continued until Darius's face showed up with an evil smirk on his lips.

" you know I will find you and i will experiment every last one of you. Your small team bonding will crack easily,you won't last for even a day." He said as he faded away slowly, I shook my head not believing this new found information.

" it's never gonna happen, your fake,this is all fake, I'm just dreaming!" I told him but he just kept laughing at me.

" is it really Venus? Is it possible that this,is fake? Your team will break on its own one day and when it comes, you'll have nobody else the turn too." Darius says as his laughter continued to echo though the deep internal darkness covering me like ten layers of warm blankets.

Waking up—

I gasped as I looked around me to see that I was just dreaming, I looked at the time. It was 2:35 in the morning, I sighed in fear that maybe my dream was just a nightmare or something very important that will happen very soon. I felt so tired an a little weak from last nights patrol in Cody's pint house, it was more difficult then I thought it would be but it has to be done, I can't let my worries show or else everybody will start asking if I'm okay. I looked by my night stand to see herbal tea with a card saying " to my greatest friend,Sincerely Serling." I smiled tiredly as I got off of my blue bed and started to exercise a bit after that, I fix my bedsheets and grabbed my mistress's sky blue clock. Before I got ready to go I then picked up my tea and walk out the door walking peacefully until I saw Cody running ahead of me. " Roxanne stop! Your gonna hurt him!" I heard Ralph speaking, which alerted me to help him. I rolled my eyes as I continued to walk,when I reattached up to everyone else in the living room everything was a mess,even the furnitures and stuff. I looked back at my siblings to see Roxanne punching mike and mike was losing miserably,obviously Roxanne was on top of him which is why he can't run away again.

" Roxanne." I tried to talk to her until she said something that kept me trapped in fear all over again. " she won't do anything! Why do we even listen to Luna when you know that she's hiding something from us!" Violet gasped when all of my siblings finally saw me, that's when Roxanne stopped punching mike on the face. " I-I-I d-didn't mean it! I swear-" I stopped her with my hand signaling her to stay quiet. I don't even know what to do with Roxanne's anger anymore but to put her out for a moment. "Guys..." my voice was cracking a bit as I trembled a little. I just couldn't face my siblings like this so I closed my eyes as I inhale then exhale. " Roxanne...if this is how you act then maybe...if being a leader...satisfies you.." i gulped as I felt all eyes focusing on me. I then opened my two broken brown ones.

" then as leader of this family, you are now our new leader to keep us safe from harms way,giving everything and anything that you've ever desired,be taken away easily. Praise for luck." I said which was the last thing I've ever said as I frowned, taking my tea and my presents away from everyone else and up towards the lab to teleport our great grand fathers back to there time.

-Later-

" are you sure we can't leave him?" Raph said in annoyance by his brother walking with his two hands on the floor and his feet in the air. " Luna? Are you sure your alright over there? You've haven't spoken since breakfast." Leo said in a concerned face, I was standing far away from everybody watching my grand fathers getting ready to leave. " never better." I mumbled as I lended back on the walls giving me a chance to look out side ignoring everyone else at the moment, thinking about my dream that I had before I woke up. ' your little team bonding will fall apart someday and when it does, I'll be ready.' He's voice echoes through my mind as I gripped onto my katana making my eyes swell in tears not being able to notice anybody else.