Chapter 1: Awakening

The Cryptic Case Of Bellamir Johnson

NOTE: The mentioned names, places, and events, are made out of pure imagination and a work of fiction. I disclaim any coincidences with regards to the real life.

-AUTHOR

CHAPTER 1

I am Bellamir Johnson, 19 years old, and I'm about to tell you something about me that you wouldn't understand. Even I doesn't seem to grasp what's happening. This story, my story, was one of the unexplained cases that happened around 2004. I was investigated by James Murdock, an FBI agent and this story, is my ----- AWAKENING.

I was 14 when it all started, summer of 2004. I lived in a small town near the border of Philadelphia. I never had too many friends. I only live with my mom since the tragic death of my dad. I never liked him anyway. He always goes home drunk. Beat the shit out of my mom. He once smashed my head with a bottle. I ended up in a hospital for like a week. It left a scar on the right side of my forehead. But the thing is, every next morning, after he wakes up, he seems to forget all the things that happened the night before. He becomes nice again, and mom doesn't even react.

That was when I was 10. That moment, everytime he went home with the same state he's always in, I always run to my bestfriend Kattlyn Schmuck. I call her Kat. They live across the neighborhood. I don't know why we clicked but somehow we managed to be around each other. There's a word to describe her. She's kinda weird. Not the bad weird, but the "weird" kind of weird. She has this kind of hostility that made me afraid of her at first. But, she kinda use it as her of anger management routine of some sorts.

Now let me get back to when I was 14. There was a time when Kat and I were staying in our "hideout". We talked about this guy, Daniel Rosche, who lives beside our house and across Kat's. And if you're thinking what I'm thinking, yes he is a douche. Kat and I hate him so much. He always brags about his new suit, his new car, or even his new $100.00 haircut.

He even shouted one time, "You damn whore! This shoes cost more than what you earn! Damn bitch!". He shouted like one time, when an old lady spilled her cup on Mr. Rosche's (or sometimes, we call him Mr. DD, Daniel Dousche) shoes. Kat and I were talking about something like, if we will be given a chance to kill Mr. DD, how should we do it? I even suggested to rip off all his clothes and take his belongings, and bury him alive with all these things stuffed in his sliced stomach. Me and Kat enjoyed a good laugh.

I was so exausted after some summer lessons so I went home ahead. I even forgot to inform Kat I was heading out first. That night, I did all my practice sheets and I started to get sleepy. Then the unexpected happened.

The next day, Mr. DD, was found naked, dead, buried with a sliced stomach and the insides, was all his clothes..

(Check out for chapter 2...hope you like it!)