"This Dream"

Untroubled, enlightened girl, floating in a field full of beaming sun,
The loose baby tooth hanging by a thread-like root in this spiritual plane of bliss with a mind full of emptiness.
All emptiness except for this dream.
If I tried pour it out of my glass, this dream would remain stuck.
This dream is the ship and I am the bottle.
This dream is so tightly compact and jammed.
Nestled in a wolly, soft, comfortable blanket called my brain.
Oh how so welcome this dream is.
It is this dream.
This dream who I carry along with every single thought.
Every single laugh.
Every single cry.
Every single worry.
Every single action.
Every single word.
Every single step of my life is celebrated with this dream.
Desires on mind, when I'm laying in the wind,
My eyes remain blind
But my love for this dream still is here.
My broken bones have turn to dusty ash, my whole life is in the casket securely locked.
It has passed.
I felt the vibrations in my knees.
As I enslaved myself from this materialistic life.
By flying away.
With every inhale and exhale, feeling freedom so very deeply.
And It is this dream who has my key.
My dried blood has washed away
My spirits grown and I can say that this dream has made that change.
But then when I open up my eyes
all I see is material matter.
"Living is easy with eyes closed." As Lennon said.
My face melts as if I was a plastic doll in front of a blow torch.
I remove my face with my tears. No need for soap.
I am numb with limitation.
In this physical world, I am hydraulically pressed like every tin cylinder on this planet.
This dream can no longer protect me and I must cope with the reality of mentally undeveloped people who choose to spill their opinions on me like a drink of vodka absorbed by my thin layer of skin.
It's too much to bear.
I beg the world to give me a moment to build strength by gently closing my eyes, chanting my mantra and waiting patiently for this dream.
The golden light has shone, the energy of love surrounding it and I both at peace.
The obstacles from the physical world have violently shattered, and we, we as the whole world can now see, we are one.
Now as I wake I begin to open this vandalized book that has been aggressively ripped and filled with multiple chapters of lies and complications. The condition can be described as "extremely old" when it was only published 12 years ago. Everyday I am expected to read this book and vividly remember every word.
I strive to seek knowledge and learn something new as I study each sentence. However, It is highly difficult to understand because nothing but the truth has been torn out. We all must expand our minds in the society we live in today and forgive others for our mistakes.
We all must be treated equally and except change.
The stars are still twinkling for us to be free.
The sun is still rising to us to believe.
Our words must be spoken for us to be free.
And our hearts are still beating for us to earn our privilege to become this sunny field and physically manifest
This Dream.