The Boy Next Door(New edition)

Okayyyy. So this is the boy next door!!

My bestest friend was bugging me to change the book to urban. Well @karlaymitch you've got your request.

This book is going to be urban and it will still be humorous! Jazzlyne still keeps her name, she is still insecure. And there is a new character. Dawn. She is Jazzlyne's friend later on in the story.

Where did Dawn come from? Well, she's a supporter of this book! I didn't see her comment during my cast call so I didn't put her in the book. Sorry love! But now since this book is reborn, she is a good guy!

Okay so the first chapter will be updated tomorrow!! Pleaseeee tell me what you'd like this story to have?? The original has over 5k reads and I'm trying to get this book to have way more! So guys, I know y'all probably hate me right now but please vote, comment, and fan?? Thank youuu!!!

On another account! I'd like to give a shoutout to all my baess!!

@karlaymitch

@bubblesallday?

And..

@candy58200 I think.

I'm sorry y'all if I got your names wrong. I'll correct later! But from the bottom, top, and middle of my heart! Including the four chambers of the heart! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!! I miss y'all ODEE ODEE!!

TO THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS BOOK:

  When I first wrote The Boy Next Door, I thought I'd get 0 reads and votes and comments about how sucky the book was! But no! Instead I have over 5k reads, over 100 votes and 48 comments!! Thanks silent readers, thank you out spoken readers, thank you voters, and thank you all! I really do love y'all! But really! Tell me what you want for this book. I want to please y'all! *licks lips* ALL of you..LMAOOOO!! Lol but really! Comment below what you'd want different in this book or whatever you may have not liked in the original! Thanks lovelys!

MUAHHHH!!!!! <3

Xoxoxo

-Your crazy ass writer

Lyrical<3

P.S: This version is definitely freakier. I've been thinking..;}