Every Tale Has A Beginning...

THE INTRODUCTION

   You know the normal, boy meets girl, girl likes boy but thinks he's a creep, boy flirts with girl, they both like each other, they go out. Well, I'll tell you a little about that situation..

My name is Jazzlyne Jasmine Jakiyah Jones. Got a name full of J's. I was a normal 16 year old teen living a normal summer life...That was until I met him however.

Besides the point, anyway. I was insecure about myself. People used to call me fat, they called me ugly. They said I was retarded. They said I was worthless. Basically, I was bullied all my life. So I know you're probably thinking to yourself about how my life story is going to be a cliche about the girl gets bullied, she can't take it, she kills herself...Wrong! That shit made me stronger. Yeah I might not think I'm the prettiest girl out there but I'm still the fun and sarcastic girl everyone knew but never really loved.

But like I said in the beginning. Boy meets girl. My life changed just because I met one boy. The bad boy you may call him. The delinquent. The boy with that harsh past. But in my case. He's all these things and more...

He's the boy next door...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here's the intro!! What do you think about it? As you can see, the intro is different from the original! Tell me what you think about it!! Comment, and vote!

Love y'all!

Muahh!! <3