Chapter 1

Hello! Updating again. Just thought id let you all know that I am excited. Why? Because im off to London on June the 29th! Im so so excited, yeah I may live in Wales but im still really excited so yeah! Though im scared of going on the London eye incase it falls, though it shouldnt. And ill be going to see two musicals! Im so excited >.< Anyway, thats enough.

HAVE FUN READING! ;3

-Sophie

~~Eleana's POV~~

I had searched for him all of that night, and all of the next day. There was no sign of him, endless hours of calling out his innocent name, yet no reply. The days and nights were dark due to it being in Autumn. That night had quickly drawn to a close, the moon was high in the sky and my legs wouldnt carry me any futher. I gently let myself sit on the floor, covered with dead leafs. I placed my head in my hands and cried, cried like there was no tomorrow. Where was my little brother, where was Nathaniel? Why was I the worst sister in the world? I stayed in that postion, my knees tight up against my chest and my head rested on my knees, my eyes soon became heavy and fell shut.

I woke up on the third day of being lost and the third day with no food or water, or sign of Nathaniel. I stood up and began to panic. Realization set in as I realised my young brother could be dead, could be in pain, could be de-hydrated. I began searching the woods once again, this woods must be hundred of miles wide and long. I cant believe it. Before I knew it I was near a beautiful lake, nothing man made in sight. I quickly ran to the lake hoping Nathaniel would be here, but I was wrong.

"Why did we have to walk through here!"

"Your stupid van broke down and were lost."

"Im hungry."

"Shut up Niall, were lost."

"No shit sherlock."

-----------

"Shes really pretty, wonder what shes doing out here."

"I bet shes lost like us!"

"Look shes waking up." I sqinted ajusting my eyes to the light. I wondered who these voice belonged to. Have they seen Nathaniel? Probably not, I would have heard him by now. I opened my eyes which scanned over the five boys who were looking at me. I smiled at them and realised who they were, who couldnt they were un-doubtedly fit, had amazing voices and I went to one of their concerts with my best friend Lil.

"Hello!" Louis said cheerfully. I looked up at them and tried to smile, it didnt work

"Have you seen a boy about seven, out here, lost?" I managed to crook out. The boys looked between eachother having a mental conversation with eachother. This thought made my stomach churn, I bet I looked a sight. My long blonde hair greasy by now, no make-up on and my white dress may have stains on it.

"No." They answered in unison.

"Ive got to go." I said jumping up and fleeeing from that scene. I felt my hair fly behind me as I ran and ran. "Nathaniel!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the woods. I wasnt the only one lost, nor was Nathaniel, but five other boys were lost. I just wish I never ever promised Nathaniel that picnic, I was the worst sister in the world. Little did I know my converse lace was undone, causing my to step on it and fall down a hill. As I fell a ear shattering scream left my mouth unwillingly. I didnt want to bring attention to my self, but that scream had a mind of its own. So did my heart.

~~Zayn's POV~~

She was beautiful, that girl I had never seen before in my life, I didnt even know her name yet she screamed out to me. Her green eyes were so absorbing, like bright green emeralds screaming out for attention. Though no emotion was behind her eyes, they were just a beautiful shell to hide her fear. She was looking for a boy, her brother maybe? The boys and I were left speechless as she ran as fast as the wind away from us, was she scared of us? Or was she looking for that boy;

"Nathaniel!" Her voice echoed through the woods, the boys and I didnt say a word, just kept thinking about this beautiful girl we had met, she had us around her finger. Soon a hair raising scream was sent through the air. We all jumped up from our place and ran to where the scream had came from. There, the girl, who reminded me of a precious gem, an emerald lied at the bottom of a hill.

"Louis, Zayn your coming down with me. Niall and Harry go and find a place we can stay for the night, its getting dark." Daddy Direction said barking orders at us. We all obyed as Niall and Harry went off to find somewhere we could crash for the night. "Shit its steep." Liam said as we reached Emerald.

"Tell me about it." I replied to him as a moan escaped Emeralds mouth. I looked down at her with sympathy, her legs were scrathed and bruised from where she had fell and her right arm was placed heavily on barbed wire. Soon enough Liam had picked her up easily, Louis hoodie wrapped around her arm which had been serviarlly cut by the barbed wire, though she hadnt moved or moaned.

"Shes a pretty sleeper." Liam said.

"She is, really pretty." Louis added.

"You boys have girlfriends." I reminded them.

"But she is." They moaned.

-----------------------------

Sorry its boring, I know but we needed to get to know what was happening right? >.< Sorry cupcakes. Sorry I like calling people cupcakes because there tasty and I love making them! Oh gosh im blabbering>.< Comment, Vote, Fan if you think it deserves it!