Three: Toilet Roll Pyramids and Pretend Grandmas

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining brightly and a smile on my face.

Just kidding, that's complete bullshit. The way I actually woke up was to the sound of rain pouring down outside my window......that I left open, that was right above my head.

Just incase your challenged in some way and didn't realise that meant I was soaking wet, yay.

Adding to the great morning I was alreading having I fell of my bed. Onto the ground, the hard ground. Groggily, I got off the floor moaning and groaning as I did, and made my way down the hall to the bathroom.

Of course the bathroom door wouldn't open though, and it wasn't like someone was in there, I was the only one home today. I resolved to call someone to fix it and made my way all the way down stairs to go to the other one. All the way. I'm lazy in the morning, sue me.

Once I finally got to the other bathroom, guess what I forgot. If you guessed clothes you would have been right. I was so not in the mood today.

I had a shower and did all the normal things a person does in the bathroom, I think, and discovered yet another amazing thing that today brought. Yup you got it, Mother Nature decided to pay me a visit through stomach cramps of death and the red Niagara Falls.

If I wasn't in such a horrible mood I would probably make a joke about how Niagara sounds like Viagra. Which it does by the way. But right now I couldn't be bothered, which is probably why I put my long blonde hair in a quick donut bun, instead of actually putting in the effort to brush it like normal.

Then I had to go all the way back upstairs to get some clothes, I just decided on my massively oversized maroon jumper and some full length tights, with my yellow Doc Martens. Don't even pretend not to be jealous of my clothes matching skills.

I was really in the mood for some of Sean's awesome chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast but sadly for me he was out on a 'date' with some girl. Honestly, I think we all know he just wanted to get some and that girl is never to be seen again.

That is unless she's the crazy stalker type and starts creeping on my brother. I can't say that hasn't happened before...you know because it has, multiple times.

Tyler wasn't here either, I think he and Francine were doing something today, I really didn't want to know what. They were with Cody though so it can't be that bad, right?

Anyway since I was alone today and had the house to myself I decided to go completely crazy and make myself a bowl of that's right, Cheerios. I know, I know I like to take a walk on the wild side every now and again, don't judge, I know I'm not the only one.

Wow, I think if people could read my mind I'd be in a mental asylum before you could say 'You belong in a mental asylum.'

Anyway I took the largest bowl I could find and practically filled it to the brim with cereal, before pouring on the milk. I guess you could say I eat lots when it's my time of the month.

A couple hours later after a few movies by myself I realised I had to go to Coles and get some stuff. A giant tub of Honeycomb ice-cream sounded so good right now.

Getting in my car I connected my iPod and clicked on my Falling In Reverse playlist. One of my favourite songs "Good Girls Bad Guys" came on. Of course I sang along, this song was my jam.

So why do good girls like bad guys?

I had this question for a real long time

I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see