Chapter 1 - THE SHAPIRO COVENANT

The year is 2010. Benjamin Aaron Shapiro, a graduate of Harvard Law School, launches The Daily Wire online; and a new era in podcasting begins.

Ben is about to turn Republican conservative political delegates' heads loose, as The Daily Wire begins operations under Shapiro.

       It is January, 2016. The government shutdown begins. And Ben - like so many other pundits who have covered the happenings around the Greater Washington, District of Columbia Area in 2017 - is on a long shot as the founder of The Daily Wire.

 Ben says, "My cohort Andrew Klavin has been writing riveting mystery thrillers - and he is about to turn the Nation's Capitol around into a conservative values rallying consortium.

                          "Being born in Los Angeles, California, I graduated from Harvard Law School and the University of California Law School. I have published over 7-+ books covering the world of conservative lawmaking for a whole new generation of positive readers. Brainwashing... federal tax brackets... firearm control... racism... crime... human trafficking... these were the issues that were explained in The Daily Wire ever since it was founded by me... Benjamin A. Shapiro."

 When Ben writes a column for Creators Syndicate, he doubles as TDW founder. Andrew Klavin, a best selling mystery novelist, works for The Daily Wire.

Andrew says, "Hello, Shapiro! I never says a word to all Daily Wire staff members."

"What has been the recent controversy concerning Net Neutrality?" asks Ben.

"For your info, Shapiro," answers Andrew Klavin, "I, Mr. Klavin, the author of 'True Crime,'  am a prominent stranger to Capitol Hill. Enough said.

"To me, the Shapiro conspiracy thickens as The Daily Wire reported the most recent shut down - to the liberals, I, Mr. Klavin, am going to tackle poverty, firearm control, cocaine addiction... the whole enchilada!

          "Better yet," Andrew explains, "you, Ben Shapiro, are shooting down rumors of actress and long-time television host Oprah Winfrey electing as President of the U.S. in 2020."

"Mr. Klavin," says Ben, "put your conservative brainpower where your mouth is the best part of your face!"

"I guessed you've cracked this joke," Andrew laughs.

"Fire back at Chuck Todd of NBC Television," Ben backfires. "Conservative law reigns in diverse political backgrounds, mainly President Donald John Trump, Sr."

          "Wiping out white collar criminals, laying off blue collar employees at many of the world's biggest major companies, and fighting the wildfires in November of 2017 - these are just some of the issues facing all conservatives every year."

"What if you had been brainwashed?" asks Andrew.

"Not much," quells Ben.

          Andrew then conspires, "Firearm control remains to be both see and heard. Delegates from across North America are wondering which path will Mike Pence take. Mr. Pence had told Trump those days when the government shutdown had ever happened. Allegedly. The Trump family is a Republican-friendly team to go after the libertarian side of power politics, as far as everyone on Capitol Hill is concerned.

 "Since writing the screenplay for my novel 'Don't Say a Word,' my aim is to battle the travails of homeland security by going after the enemy within!

"Congress still continues to be in peril, Ben."

   Ben asks Andrew Klavin, "Why have you, Mr.  Klavin, found out why terrorism is the worst force of deliberation?"

      "Ben," answers Andrew, "the Shapiro conspiracy happens each time you answer everybody's call - believe me, your Daily Wire pundit, the truth is reared in the heads of the Republicans.

"What would happen to  everyone who is afraid of the Shapiro conspiracy?" asks Andrew.

 "Homeland terror - the secrecy affecting all militants globally - is lurking in America!" Ben finds out. "As terror hits the battleground territories around the world, Andrew, this could be lucky..."

"Keep your mouth closed," warns Andrew.

 "You are the Harry Truman of conservative pundits."

 "Yes, Andrew," Ben replies.

"In the words of William H. Danforth: 'I dare you!'"

"How could you engage in Republican debates and embrace freedom on Capitol Hill?" asks Ben.

"Shapiro," warns Andrew, "global warming is one of the controversies concerning the liberals."

"Once you cross the bridge, Andrew, you are in dialect," Ben discusses the situations involving the delegates.

"Federal trust busting. Human trafficking. Education. Poverty. Tax bracketing. Crime.  There are the issues facing all lawmakers," declares Andrew.

"I have bad new for the liberals," Ben answers the call.

"Don Imus is retiring from Cumulus Media after 4 decades on the air."

"Is this a quiz, Ben?" asks Andrew.

Ben responds, "No."

"John Donald Imus is resigning from WABC-AM in the heart of New York, home of mainstream media outlet outfits Time Warner, NBC Universal, News Corporation, Disney/ABC Television and CBS/Entercom/Viacom," Andrew says, "and, like I, Mr. Klavin, say, Imus has long been breakfast radio's highest paid shock jockey... 'cause you, Mr. Shapiro, are the 800 lbs. gorilla of political media these days. You, yes, you are a controversial introvert, extrovert, and every one else in between."

"No so fast, Mr. Klavin," Ben replies.

"If 'True Crime' was all 'bout true crime, am I firing on the Presidential cylinder?" asks Andrew.

"Matt Drudge has been my best kept secret weapon against libertarian warfare," Ben sounds off.