Chapter 3 - THE OVERTAKER

Limbaugh begins his next episode of The Rush Limbaugh Program on WABC Radio , as he speaks out over the aspiration concerning Ben Shapiro.

                  "Hello, everyone! Rush Limbaugh coming to your from the Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies... On today's show, Ben Shapiro discusses Steve Wynne and the mysteries surrounding his sprawling gambling empire."

 A few days later, Ben, Matt and Lawrence F. O'Donnell, Jr., an alum of the humor publication The Harvard Lampoon, are flying the Presidential passenger aircraft Air Force 1 to Washington, D.C. 

              There, O'Donnell, along with Ben Shapiro and Matt Drudge, walks into the corridors of the famed daily newspaper The Washington Post; and oversees the publishing process.

      A half hour later, Ben, Matt and Lawrence, Jr. meet investigative reporter Bob Woodward, who had co-written a controversial expose titled All the President's Men in 1973. Woodward asks one of the 3 pundits, "How can Steve Wynne tackle sexual harassment during the 2017 scandal?"

 "Forget Steve Wynn," answers Ben.

     "Joe Biden was one of Washington's most controversial figures in the ongoing era of politically correct public policy reform rallying.

           "Biden was an enemy of the Democratic state of power politics as America declares war on liberal attribution. Many delegates across the country are experiencing Bidenology within more than what President Trump had been elected in 2016. There are more signs of trouble for Biden now and then... but what happens when Trump turns public policy into a defensive nightmare?"

"Like I say," Woodward warns, "Trump told Mueller to stay away from the Secret Service as soon as possible... and the truth will come outta nowhere in America.

"These weapons of mass conservative politicking will arise from the Nation's Capitol as the force in Republican conspiracy could fill the legislation agenda with vengeance and apprehensive defense. I was hoping the veiling of Congressional free speech is limited to all Senate members. These secret weapons of mass conservative inaction are affecting Ben Shapiro and the inside scoop on political secrecy."

"Enough," Ben responds.

"Conservative brainwashing is limited to certain controversies involving President Trump and his RNC power players shooting liberalism. Is that correct, Mr. Woodward?"

"Conspire the president, and fire back at the liberals before Rush Limbaugh gets away with defensive truce," answers Woodward repeatedly.

"Libertarian crime could damage Republican confrontation over the tyranny of Congressional fear and hope.

"Secrecy takes away the Constitutional values away from certain areas of government. I dare you, Ben, when Congress resolves the Steve Wynn conspiracy by taking action right away.," says Woodward.

"Catch me in the Republican conservative crosshairs, Mr. Woodward, and turn the government around," says Ben.

Lawrence, Jr. exposes, " My aim is to battle libertarian confrontation in America beyond Congress... your aim is to fire back at the progressive delegates when time comes to run toward libertarian endeavor.

"Not so fast," says Ben.

Woodward interrogates, "When Joe Biden shoves public policy into a defensive rally, the offense comes from Noel Harris, the head of the Department of Defense.

"Harris has been one of the prolific secretaries of defense in America; and how he shot an interventional bullet at the Democrats chasing military offense. Ben, you are in charge of defeating the ridicule concerning all delegates, both Republican and Democratic, and why the world works in the more difficult decision. The Shapiro conspiracy thickens in doubt. Why do the Republicans destroy the inaction the liberals miss?"

Answers Matt: 'I, Matthew N. Drudge, am a delinquent against all conspirators."

"Drudge makes the cut," Ben decides. "To me, enforcing poverty and racism is crucial to the House of Congress."

"I dare you, Ben, to fight for the middle class," says Woodward, "and take more action in the Nation's Capitol.

"Give and forgive, and shoot the works," Ben replies.

"Mr. Shapiro, you are one heck of a political spectator," shouts Woodward.

Ben tries to sound off on diverse issues concerning government.

"Taking every part of the House of Congress under one nation could spoil the next lawman to be elected for President in the year 2020," Ben banters.

"Confront," warns Woodward, "and may the President and Vice President go with you altogether."

"As onlookers," says Matt, "liberalism is big business. So do the conservatives.

"Right, Drudge," says Lawrence.

Hurt, Esq. tells Robert Upshur Woodward a secret:

"Alway meet a Republican conservative power political figure you have never like."

"Charlie Hurt, Esq., that's what Benjamin Aaron Shapiro dares to be vitally active," Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr. confronts.

"WaPo needs more Washington conservative writers for the job. That's exactly what Bill Hemmer of the FOX News Channel specialty television network service  has done since transitioning from radio to cable television. Just like everyone else in Congress has done," says Woodward.

"Ben, I think you have the Hemmer effect over the Steve Wynn controversy."

"I'm on the forefront of conservative law," Ben responds.

"So do Matt Drudge - my best conservative enemy - Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr., Charlie Hurt, and - of course, that still is you - Rober U. Woodward.