Chapter 2 - AN UNFINISHED CAREER WELL WORKED

Ben Shapiro is breaking the barrier of conservative radio talk, much as Andrew Klavin has been for decades. Like Andrew, Shapiro is a professor of libertarian law at the famed liberal-arts and higher education institution the University of Connecticut (U Conn), which he has just begun an intercollegiate opportunity for all pundits that follow through the confrontation process.

Meanwhile in Washington, controversial Drudge Report pundits Matt Drudge and Charlie Hurt, are in no hurry to go after Ben himself as the latter teaches the next generation of conservative pundits in the twenty-first century, are breaking the Shapiro curse.

Matt confronts with Hurt over the impending conspiracy concerning Ben's career as a libertarian pundit. He says, "Charlie, I dare you to hunt of Ben Shapiro's identity.

"That way, however, you will go after Mr. Shapiro in the Republican asylum - and defeat Ben at his game."

"Dare you to resolve the conspiracy Ben Shapiro has over liberalism," says Hurt.

"I, Mr. Charlie Hurt, Esq., will slam the Democrats over the taming of the liberal donkey against all conservative enemies. Matt, don't get Mr. Shapiro around toward more conservative banter. Should there be a way out, then am I getting Ben Shapiro caught in the crossfire?"

Matt tells the great Charlie Hurt, "Let me stick dynamite inside your entire body!"

"No way," says Hurt.

                            "As co-founder of http://www.drudgereport.com, I, Charlie Hurt, Esq., remain to be seen by Capitol Hill. My mission is taking Shapiro's identity and run this through shredded liberal evidence.

"Y'know what you're writing about Ben Shapiro," Matt says.

"For every lawmaker defeating conservative freedom, the Republican elephant is a symbol of power politics, regardless of what President Trump is discussing frequent reform budgets.

"Tax bracketing is another key issue in power politicking, as far as it concerns the economy.

"These days, I dare everyone here at http://www.drudgereport.com to debate over what matters to many men and women who are the most powerful Republican contributors on the planet. 

"Decisions, decisions, decision... decisions, decisions, decisions.... Decisions, decisions..."

"Make this stuff up, Matt, or Ben Shapiro will go after your fellow Democrats," Hurt declares.

"C'mon, Mr. Hurt! Tell me what controversies will President Trump debate over?" Matt asks Hurt what President Donald Trump, Sr. is doing to fight the libertarian conspiracy theory.

"For your info, my name is Charlie Hurt, Esq."

"Shapiro is one big fat liberal liar - like his counterpart at The Daily Wire, Andrew Klavin, he goes through the clutter and maintains his Republican balance when it comes to fighting Democratic firepower," says Hurt. "Everybody here at the Drudge Report will follow Mr. Shapiro's path. The opportunity Ben Shapiro has when it comes to combating progressive reform could be a crucial step toward the integration of conservative values into a Republican rally. The Charlie Hurt Meter indicates all lawmakers in the Nation's Capitol to defend firearm control and the construction of more lower-end housing  for higher-income families."

"Yes, Charlie Hurt," Matt explains.

"Now what?" asks Hurt.

"Back off the liberal attribution," declares Matt.

"Arbitration may be the final curtain closing in on the recent government shutdown," Hurt points out.

"Conspiracy theories happen many more years from now," Matt debates.

"Truth is, Mr. Hurt, you are not the only one covering the waterfront.

'You're investigating the secrets Ben Shapiro hid since launching The Daily Wire."

"Now that's some conservative gratification," Hurt responds.

"Give me back my I.D. card, Mr. Hurt," Matt warns.

"Catch my interesting articles concerning Ben Shapiro's legacy," Hurt recalls.

"However, Mr. Hurt," says Matt, "Ben is our most powerful Republican patriot... a posterboy of the conservative elite.

"According to Congressman Robert Hurt, Mr. Shapiro is wdeighing in to Trump's enduring - and, of course, powerful political legacy. From corporate American businessmen, executives and the entrepreneurs who are involved in drudgery to educational and civil leaders, the sprawling Ben Shapiro empire spans non-fiction books, radio, and TDW."

"Is this... The Daily Wire?" asks Hurt.

Matthew Nathaniel Drudge answers, "Tell Rachael Maddow of MSNBC Benjamin Aaron Shapiro said so."

 While Rush Limbaugh hosts his globally syndicated radio program at New York's Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies, he answers the call of Andrew Klavin, a protege of Ben's. "I am responsible for convincing Benjamin A. Shapiro for getting the Democrats and their enemies of the conservative regime brainwashed by the Republican National Committee - to my fellow Constitutional power political figures, the travails of Congressional greediness reigns in an era of Senatorial intervention, " says Limbaugh himself.

"Whether the Senate Majority Committee respons to libertarian truce, I am responsible for the power Congress steals away from the Democrats.

"According to Ben Shapiro of the University of Connecticut Law School, the liberals are fighting back against the Shapiro Covenant as Congress resides total responsibility for all lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

 "At the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, I am gatefully responsible for Shapiro's greatest and most successful contribution to power politics and the conservation of civil rights. Gubernatorial decisionmaking is made easier than Shapiro has outdone other Presidential pundits these days.

"I guess Benjamin Aaron Shapiro will be the most controversial political conspiracy theorist the world has ever known.