Chapter 4 - IN THE LINE OF CONSPIRACY

It is now Sunday, January 27, and Ben is presiding over a new Ben Shapiro Show, proving the Dems could debate over Republican Senatorial values in Shapiro-ese.

                                      "My name is Ben Shapiro, and today's guest is Andrew Klavin, a best selling mystery thriller author whose next book is 'R.N.C.'  He will discuss how the libertarian movent could threaten the conservative barrier; and why does President Trump decide the future of a former FBI secretary named Robert Mueller, the most hated man in Congress after the demise of James Comey. Also on the podcast, I take your smartphone calls at 800-DIAL-BEN."

While Ben is in the studio, Federal Bureau of Investigation agent James Comey hears the author and attorney on the automotive sound system inside a Cadillac.

Comey remembers, "Mr. Shapiro is the greatest conspiracy theorist in America - a true believer in the Nation's Capitol and an embodiment of the Presidential figures who win a landslide victory.

      "When I resigned from the FBI in 2017, I was the most power and highly controversial man on the face of the earth. When President Trump, Sr. arrived in D.C. in January, 2017, he was fighting for civilian rights and the eradication of homeland military violence in the Middle East. Conspire and retalliate what means to be vigilant each day of the year. As an FBI official, I guided Trump in a new era of conservative lawmaking, alongside Michael R. Pence as Trump's vice president. The tyranny of Democratic reform is defeated in a head-to-head conservative rally... and emticipate a new world of freedom beyond the ordinary."

    As Comey works out of his mansion, he begins writing his book Conspiracy Machine: The Age of Trumpism.

 He starts writing the first draft of his book, and Comey declares, "Tough decision. That's a bunch of malarkey in Republican government. Facing the FBI's major decision to fire back at Trump can be a challenge to the middle class. Ben Shapiro is Congress' most controversial brainwasher... a man who challenges his Presidential aides to sound off."

            Meanwhile, Ben Shapiro's partner in political brainwashing, Congressman Robert Hurt, the brother of http://www.drudgereport.com co-founder Charlie Hurt, speaks out to Ben, "Congrats - everyone at The Daily Wire is pleased to honor you and Mr. Klavin for the contribution to a new age of conservative awareness."

"Congressman Hurt, could I ask you why Robert Mueller left the West Wing?" asks Ben.

 Congressman Hurt tells the truth: "Well, Comey is on his way to becoming an author... as far as Bernies Sanders and Frank are concerned."

"The Shapiroian Code has been created to help you conspire what President Trump believes in."

"This time, the world of gubernatorial government is taking effect by 2075, and you and all your colleagues at The Daily Wire are covering the issues concerning Republican figures - Congress is calling. Guess who is answering the call," says Ben.

Andrew says, "Right, Shapiro."

"Mr. Klavin," Ben discusses, "I am debunking James Comey's total descriminational conspiracy facing all Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and leaders... to me, Mr. Klavin, you, as always, write suspense-filled thrillers, and everyone on Capitol Hill here in Washington is concerned as the House of Congress is under breach."

"Is that what the Shapiroian Code means to the House of Congress?" asks Andrew.

"Who cares?" Ben asks.

Andrew recalls, "Retalliation means freedom."

"I am confronting over Comey's White House agenda," says Ben quietly. "Comey is an enemy of the government - a man who embraces truth in America. How did Comey resign from the West Wing, eh?"

"To me," Andrew Klavin wonders, "Confrontation means power. Only one man can fulfill the men with dignity, respect and absolute power. 

"I, Andrew Klavin of The Andrew Klavin Show, figure out what direction Comey was heading."

"You broke the Shapiroian Code these days," Ben says.

"Yes," Ben," answers Andrew. "I am in the line of conspiracy."  

"Wait a few minutes before The Andrew Klavin Show starts," Ben warns.

"I'm forgiving Democratic scism in American power politics, 'cause you, Ben,  tell what traps Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence will forgive in Congress now and then," Andrew speaks up.

"Tell the aides Lawrence O'Donnell of MSNBC had the right idea," Ben debates.

"Time might be on Jim Comey's side now that the FBI is willing to shoot for Congressism," says Andrew.

According to Ben, Congress is attacking the liberals who defend Trump's reform attributions in many areas of government lawmaking.

"Right now," says Ben, "I am a true supporter of the movement known as 'Congressism.'"

"Why is President Trump speaking out over incest, drug addiction, military espionage, and the many other issues facing the American lawmaker?" asks Congressman Hurt.

"Offending Comey's conspiracy involving all FBI staff, I am a secret weapon in Washington."

"As Congressional lawmakers are vying for the middle class," says Ben, "all of you, my fellow lawmakers and journalists, will pour each other's hearts together."

"Secrecy is surreal," says Woodward.

"Like State Representative Matt Dean has forged the delegates into a more certain gubernatorial era should he give up winning the mayoral race."

"Libertarian truth could be everyone else's enemy right now," Ben laughs.

                 "I dare you, Matt, Lawrence, Jr., Congressman Hurt and Mr. Comey to battle Democratic inaction," Woodward confronts.

            "All of you are a bunch of progressively-minded crooks shooting down Congressism in the Nation's Capitol."

"Control Congressism," Ben affirms.

"Better late than never," Woodward addresses.

"Stick a fork in libertary reform," Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr. confronts, "or Ben Shapiro will go after the liberals," replies Congressman Hurt.

        Woodward declares, "I, Robert Upshur Woodward of The Washington Post, dare all of you to beat President Donald John Trump, Sr. at his Presidential game." 

Ben tells Lawrence, Jr., "Time to reshape American power politics and wage the war over crime, poverty, sexism, transportation, the military, and healthcare - or else."

"What if all else fails?" asks Ben.

      "Lawrence, Jr. warns, "Congressman Hurt is a big fat conspirator of the Republican sage. He is the most powerful man ever known to the Nation's Capitol - he is the ultimate Congressman and and enemy of the liberal regime. 

              "As you know, Ben, Congressman Hurt is a tough man to follow Capitol Hill toward a more secure democracy."

"I kid you, Mr. O'Donnell, Jr.," says Ben.