epilouge

i was nervous. today, i will marry the love of my life. the most beautiful man ever. the boy i dreamt about but then met him in real life and wrote our love story all over.

it has been 5 months since felix and i got back together after i left seungmin and i'm very happy. felix and i moved into a house not to far from our old apartments and we have bene living well. until one day, he proposed to me.

*flashback*

"i didn't get to give you anything for your birthday." felix said as we were having dinner a week after my birthday.

"you didn't have to felix. me having you is more than enough!" i said as i held his hand actoss the dinner table. felix smiled st me then clapped his hands. once he clapped his hands a lady came up to me and blindfolded me.

after a good 5 minute car ride felix came and got me out of the car. i heard movement and i heard felix curse a bit.

"okay, jia on the count of 3 you can take off the blindfold!"

"1....2....3" i took of the blindfold and i looked around. there were candles everywhere. we were in sunshine cafe. the place when i spotted felix for the first time in reality. i looked around and i didn't see felix. instead on the wall there was a slideshow of all the photos we took as a group and while we were together in high school.

haejin still had the habit of taking photos. there were even photos of felix and i when i was in the hospital. everyday he'd come and give me a kiss on my forehead. there were photos of felix sleeping next to me in the bed. there were photos from everything. the audio was "you were beautiful" by day6 and i felix my eyes get watery.

once the video ended i heard felixs voice

"close your eyes and turn around." i did what he said and i turned around with my eyes closed

"open" and i looked down and saw felix on one knee with a big beautiful ring.

"how do i start? usually the guy gives a big speech before he proposes in the movies and in fanfics and the girl loves it so much but this is reality and i'm just going to wing it. park jia, the day you ran up to me on the field i thought 'this girl is strange' but i found myself thinking of you more and more. i found myself wanting to know more about you. then when you came to my school i was super happy. i tried to be cool but i ended up being cold right? i fell for you the day we took those selcas in the mirror when you had my clothes on. then when you danced i was all into you. when you told me about those dreams it was weird, but at the same time i believed you. when you were mad at me i cried myself to sleep everynight thinking i messed up. when you lost memory of me i also cried everynight. but then you remembered me and still went for seungmin, i felt my heart as being played with. i didn't want to live. but i'm glad i did because we wouldn't be here right now. what i'm saying is, i love you so much park jia. and it would be an honor to me if you married me and became a lee... park jia, will you marry me?" felix was crying and i was crying. it was beautiful. better than the movies.

"y-yes! i will marry you felix and i will become a lee!" i said as felix slipped the big beautiful ring onto my finger and kissed me"

*end of flashback*

i got out the limo and walked towards the church. i was nervous. very scared. i didn't want to mess up. once we got inside the church i turned to my dad and asked if he was ready. he nodded and then asked if i was ready... yes i am.

my dad took my hand and led me down the isle. there were people clapping, yelling, taking photos, crying, and complimenting me. i saw some friends from JYP and SK High. i felt happy. once i made my way towards felix i saw his eyes watery and it made my eyes watery.

"do you, felix lee take park jia to be your beloved wife?" he looked at me with the softest glare ever

"i do."

"do you, park jia take felix lee to be your beloved husband?" i looked at felix and tears ran down my face once again

"i-i do." we both smiled with tears blurrng our vision.

"you may now kiss the bride." felix smirked and pulled me closer to him closing the space between us. people were cheering. i was truly happy, to be with the love of my life.

"i love you." we both said at the same time while making our way to the limo that eill take us to the airport for our honeymoon.

felix lee, even getting married you looked beautiful. i love you... felix lee.