10.0

i was on my way to school, felix wasn't with me. i have walked to school without felix before but now that i know the true reason why it hurts me knowing that while i'm here sulking over going to school, while he's over there fight for his life. it breaks me.

"jia~" i turned around to my name being called and i see jeongin and hyunjin running towards me.

"hey guys"

"are you going to visit him later?" jeongin is always the one to start our conversations. hyunjin... it seems like he doesn't like me.

"yea i am. are you guys?" i look at hyunjin waiting for a reply. he just rolled his eyes and hummed a yes.

"let's all go together!!" jeongin stated and laughed while wrapping his arms around our shoulders. the boys walked me to class then headed to theirs.

i see haejin and jisung so i walked towards them. since class hasn't started yet we talked and talked. i told them everything about felix and haejin was sorry that she hasn't been there for me and jisung was also sorry about hearing the news and also not being there for us.

after a boring 9 hours school finally ended, it seemed like forever. i made my way to the school gates and i saw hyunjin and jeongin waiting for me. it made my heart feel warm. at least felix has other people who care for him and love him the way i do.

i walked up to them and slung my arms around their shoulders. jeongin offered to cardy my bag so i gave it to him.

"hyunjin!! why are you so tall? can you bend down a bit so i can have my arm around your shoulder comfortably?"

"no. it makes me uncomfortable being around you." he then shoved my arm off his shoulder and walked ahead. jeongin looked at me with his eyes widened.

"hyunjin!! why are you so mean to me?! i have done nothing to you!! ever since i met you, you have been nothing but cold to me!" i yelled. i have never yelled at anyone in so long.

"why?? why am i so mean to you? well maybe because i have liked you ever since middle school but did you ever pay attention to me? even now. it's always felix felix felix. pay attention to other people besides felix for once jia." hyunjin yelled back.

honestly it hurt me. of course i would be paying attention to only felix right now. he's hurting. i just ignored hyunjin and continued walking with jeongin and hyunjin following behind.

soon we arrived at the hospital. it hurt me... to see felix in the hospital bed weak as ever. but the second he saw us he smiled weakly and called us over.

"hey you guys! you took so long i thought none of you would come. i was worried to be honest. i was bored all day!" felix laughed weakly and gave the boys a hug. then it was my turn to hug him.

"how is my jia doing?" i looked at jeongin and hyunjin and then said 'good' afterwards.