Lin Chung X Vampire! Reader: 2

Lin Chung's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a heat on my side. I looked over and saw the sleeping princess. I blushed as I saw her face nuzzled into my side, her hair was slightly tussled and her breathing was slow. I waited, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty from getting up.

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, focusing as my (E/C) orbs rolled around in their sockets, looking around.

I soon noticed that I was nuzzled into my future husband's side, I blushed and looked up at him.

I saw that he was looking up at the ceiling, not thinking my movements were abnormal. My mind fought against speaking, but my mouth had other plans.

"H-Hey..." I said, making him look down at me.

"Oh. Hello... (Y/N)" He said, as if it were hard to get my name out

"Are you alright Lin?" I asked

"I'm alright... I'm not used to calling royalty by their first name." He said calmly, getting up.

"It's ok Lin. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon." I smiled as Vlad suddenly came into the room

"I hope you guys didn't do too much while you were alone." Vlad squeaked

"Vlad!" I said, blushing quite hard as Lin only had a pink hue upon his cheeks

"Sorry princess!" Vlad said, laughing a bit "The next trial will begin shortly." He said before exiting

I looked at Lin "Sorry about him... He's a bit odd at times." I apologized

"It's fine..." Lin said

I soon got up and grabbed some clothes, going to change in the bathroom.

I soon came out with what is known as casual wear. Which was a black sundress and some flats.

Lin blushed a bit when he saw me.

"W-wow..." He said, making me blush as he stared.

He got up and walked towards me. I looked up at him, since he was a bit taller than me. He tucked a lock of my (H/C) hair behind my ear.

"Your so cute (Y/N) ..." He said, my name suddenly rolling off his tongue so easily

I blushed more when he leaned closer, his lips getting close to mine. Soon he closed the gap between us, locking our lips together.

My eyes widened before slowly fluttering shut as I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

The feeling of his lips felt so perfect against mine...

Lin Chung's POV

I can't believe that I am kissing someone as sweet and beautiful as she is. My hands fit perfectly on her waist as her soft lips were against mine.

Soon enough, oxygen became a need once again and we pulled away panting.

Both of our eyes were half lidded. We took a few breaths before we locked lips again.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing her right hand, Vlad.

"I see you guys already knew the next trial..." He said before leaving

(Y/N)'s POV

VLAD WHYYYYY?! I pulled away from the wonderful kiss I was sharing with Lin after Vlad left, looking at him.

Then, I started to giggle.

"Oh, my goodness! That was awkward." I giggled as Lin Chung soon followed.

(NO ONE'S POV)

Lin soon passed all of the tests and had (Y/N)'s hand in marriage a few months later. All throughout the land people talked of the love at first sight. (Y/N) and Lin stayed at big green, helping to win the war for the humans.

And soon... some small bat hybrids were running around in Big Green.

(I know it's short. It's because i was lazy and i wanted to finish it since i need to work on projects for school)