mean girl [chapter 3] (min yoongi POV)

i introduced myself infront of everyone and sat back to my table they're all so nice to me except for that girl why is she so mean what did i do to her besides bumping into her and not telling her that i got her bag so she had to run all the way back to the gate,oh i think thats why hehe i slightly laughed i can feel her cold stare from my right i turned and she quickly looked at her table she is kinda weird hmm.

its was now brake and i decided to take my time putting all my books in place the girl already left hmm i still dont know her name "hey yoongi wanna sit with us?"a boy said "oh sure"i nodded and took my money "my name kim taehyung but i like the name V" "why V" "V reminds me of the word victory" ah i see "so who are we sitting with" we enter the cafeteria it was way bigger than the one we had a daegu i saw everyone is in a table with 3 or more people but one table only has one person it looks like a girl she looks like that gi...taehyung pulls me to a table with 5 boys sitting they looked so tall well except for that one guy "hey yoongi" the tallest guy stood up "im namjoon but i like the name rm and these are my friends looks like u already met taehyung" i nod "hi im jimin"the little guy said "hi im jin im the oldest"one guy said "im jungkook im the youngest"for the youngest he looks very buff and must be a heartthrob "im jung hosoek but i like the name jhope one girl told me that i am her hope so jhope"he gave a big smile that guy he looks so jolly and has so much energy "we like to call ourself BTS Bangtan sonyeondan" namjoon said "we are basically the heartthrobs of this school we've been bad boys but we are pretty smart our leader rm is the smartest he knows how to speak english"jungkook said while all of us sat down "jinjja?" i asked "yes i learned english....blah blah i cant understand him he is talking way to fast. i had blank face and ate my food "im wondering do u have a nickname" jimin said "no not really" "what about suga?" rm suggested "sure why not" "yah suga how old are u?" jin said "im 19" "what year 1993" "ah im still older "im 19 1992" he smiled "can i call u suga hyung?" jimin asked "yeah" im still pretty shy but they are all so nice we talked for while but stopped when we heard a scream it sounded familiar we turned around to see the girl i met earlier covered in milk tea and four other girls the girl with bangs was holding the cup that said milktea. i ran to her.the girl Slapped the girl with the milk tea  and started punching her, namjoon holded the girl back and i holded back the other girl "YURA LISA STOP!" i heard namjoon said "she started it namjoon"the girl i was holding said "i know yura calm down V get the teacher"rm said while V ran to the office "let go of me"yura said while pushing me away "u again" she shrugged and sounded annoyed "namjoon look what she did to me my lip is bleeding"lisa said weakly i ran to her leaving yura who was folding her arms "who has tissue?" i asked jimin gave a tissue i slightly patted it on lisa's cut "th..thank u yoongi right?" she said "yeah" the teacher came and yelled at yura who was still soaking wet with the milk tea and she was shaking  i didn't bother helping her i felt so stupid. "yura what did u do to my daughter"the principal said "daddy she punched me" lisa said with her cute voice the other girls behind her patting her back. " yura to my office now and why are u wet?" she didn't answer she just went to the office and rolled her eyes.i just went back to lisa who was still bleeding "does it still hurt?" i asked "im fine thank u" she is very pretty "well u dont know me yet but im lisa and these are my friends jennie rose and jisoo" the girls waved at me and i waved back.namjoon gave lisa her water bottle "we are called blackpink" she drank her water. "so min yoongi are u in a band?"rose asked "call me suga im in bts" rm nods "oh nice" the bell rang and we all went back to class but lisa's lip couldn't stop bleeding and she went to the nurse's office.

the day continued as usual i saw yura again but she was in a angry mood,class was now over and all bts has left except for me i decided to walk around the campus for a bit i passed a toilet and heard crying it sounded like a girls cry i can hear scrubbing noises like someone is cleaning but why would a girl be crying the boys toilet,i came closer and saw a girl crying and scrubbing the toilet wearing a mask i accidentally made a squeak with my shoes she turned around it was...