meet kim yura lee [chapter 2]

the bad girl in the school,she's the typical bad girl,she skips classes that she hates,brakes all the rules,wears her skirt to high,she always bully's other girls and she rejects almost all the boys,she is a rich girl and lives in a mansion her current boyfriend she dumped and left he was the most hottest boy in the whole school.u cant blame the other boys to not like her she is beautiful she looks like a rose but her attitude is as mean as a thorn can prick.she was a kind girl and very smart she helps her parents before and she loved them dearly however her parents died on her birthday,she now lives with her grandma who is taking care of her her grandmother is as kind as a person can be and she tries to make yura come down but she cant.

yura POV
its now just a boring day where i have to go to school ugh i hate school but i dont want to waste my halmonni's money so i have to go i changed to my clothes and head down stairs to eat,my grandma was still sleeping when i finished eating i didnt get to say goodbye to her,i went inside the car and we drove off to school.i look out my window thinking to myself what if my parents are still alive?would i really be like this? would i be mean? my thoughts got interrupted when the driver said "were here ill be back at 3:00" i nod and went inside the campus the bell rang and everyone was running inside their classroom,i dont even bother running there i hate school i dont want to be h.... i fell on the ground my head hurting and my back on the floor my vision was kinda blurry i cant see much i just saw a boy on the ground rubbing his head that was red "YAH!! what are u blind cant u see someone is infront of u what is wrong with u wa..wait" he doesn't look familiar he wasn't wearing uniform he looked new he didn't even look like he was from seol out of breath "who..who are u are u from here?" i asked while he gets up "ani..im from daegu.. im sorry here" he reaches his arm to try to help me up i reject "i can do it myself" i scoffed,"do u know where class 77 is?" he asked it was the same room as me i dont like helping people but if i say no he will still see me ugh i might as well just say it "its the same room as me follow me" i said annoyed we were near our classroom when i felt very light in by back my..my bagback! i turned around and ran to the gate to see where it is leaving the guy. i cant find it my phone was there all my books though its not like i even use them much but my phone "aigoo what do i do" i squat on the floor covering my eyes about to cry when the late bell rang i just ran back to my classroom,i opened the door and as usual everyone looking at me "ur late again" my teacher said i rolled my  eyes and and went to my chair.i saw the guy he was in my table holding a two bags one looks familiar its.. "hey why did u ran off and why did u leave ur bag on the floor" he said holding my bag up with a innocent face he looked like a baby haish "i was looking for that u pabo!" i grabbed my bag and sneered at him "miss  kim dont talk to our new student like that" my teacher said while slamming her hand on the table what a crazy old woman i scoffed and rolled my eyes.the teacher introduced the guy i didnt listen much all i heard was his name was min yoongi blah blah blah i dont really care ugh now my day just got even more boring great ugh.

kind of short but hope u liked it hehe xoxox
lorry