2] accident.

You went to your locker and grabbed your lunch.

On your way to the cafeteria, you saw the boy from earlier. He sat alone.

You suggested for him to sit with you at lunch since you had no friends so far.

He immediately refused, leaving you dumbfounded.

"No. I don't need your company princess."

You balled your fists to the side . Why was he calling you all these stupid names?!

"Sh-Shut up!" You hated being called cliché names. It was... weird.

The boy gave in and said, "Okay, I guess I can give you a try. Come, sit."

You sheepishly sat down in front of him and began to take out your lunch. You packed some kimchi today. Just as you were about to take a huge bite of your food, you noticed he wasn't eating.

"Where is your food? Yah! Don't starve yourself, it's not good for your health. Just look at how slim you are pabo..." You pouted quietly saying the last few words.

The boy gave out a small smile. "I heard that. And I am not starving myself, I just don't have the appetite for a meal right now."

'Pftt, liar. I can sense it in you.'

"Okayy then. If you won't eat, I will feed you the food I made instead."

The boy flinched. It was kind of cute, but it was a weird flinch. 

You grinned and tried to stuff the food into his mouth.

"No! Stop it you weirdo! I don't even know you, so don't act as if we've known each other for years."

You stopped trying to feed him. You looked down forcing a smile.

"Well maybe that's how I want it.."

The boy scoffed, "Fluff."

You shot your eyes up to meet his annoying face. "E-Excuse me?!"

"You're sweet. You like cliché  romance, am I not wrong?"

A pink tint started to make its way towards your cheeks. It was embarrassing to admit this truth. Although it seemed little, you've always wanted a fluff-like romance with your date.

You tried to deny the OBVIOUS.

"Um.. What makes you think that?" You chuckled lightly, trying to avoid the question.

"Hmm.. Nothing. Now feed me fag." 

You bit your lip, "What is up with you calling me by those names? It's just Y/N."

He sarcastically commented back.

"Y-aKlak..? Sorry too hard. Fag is much easier for my liking, now feed me."

You stared at him in disbelief. He got the idea you weren't listening to him so he brought up his index finger and pointed to his mouth like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hello?! Are you deaf?! I said feed me!"

You blinked and hesitantly brought the spoon to his mouth.

...

...

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID- UGHH!"