3] dirty minded things.

You blinked and hesitantly brought the spoon up to his mouth.

...

...

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID- UGHH!!"

-

'Shit.'

You mentally cursed big time as he is furious right now.

Sure you liked fluffy and cute things, but it was weird to actually feed someone whom you don't know.

When you were trying to feed the boy, your hand shaked a little too much and just as it was about to go in his mouth, PLOP!

The food spilled all over the boy. Better yet, classes were going to start soon and you believe he has the same schedule as you.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry!"

"You idiot. Now my reputation will be ruined!"

You stared at him blankly. "You're popular around here?" Well, you couldn't really argue, he has a beautifully perfect sculpted face any guy woud die to have.

He scoffed. "Yes, fag. Tsk, how dumb can you be?"

There he goes with that nickname again! Fag was worse than those two other ones he gave you!! You shook your head and remembered about his now dirty clothes.

"Come on. Let's get you changed," You motioned for him to follow you. 

You began to pack up your lunch but as soon as you were done, the boy looked horrified.

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Yah! Y-You pervert?!?!"

Huh?

...

...

Oh you have got to be kidding me.