1] broken fantasy.

You believed everyone was happy.

Everyone was excited.

To meet the world, and see new things each day.

But it was a lie.

_

Today was your first day at a new college. Many people were shocked at your 'beauty'.

Of course, that isn't a thing. How can people think someone can be beautiful? Simply that is not possible. You believed in many things. Such as everyone is beautiful in their own way.

You walked the halls smiling and greeting everyone who would talk about you as you passed them. Some emotions happy, and some jealous. Overall, everyone was happy.

As you walked, you felt a dark aura tense up more and more the closer you kept going. Soon, you came to a stop. A boy a grade higher than you, is broken. That most possibly can't be true. Not once in your life have you seen a person who was sad, broken, but denies it.

You felt you could fix it and make everyone happy if you controlled it, making all those broken pieces inside of him patch up.

But, that was wrong.

You can control people's emotions, but messing with a broken one was never a good thing. They'll continue to stay broken, no matter how hard you tried.

An idea clicked.

You were positive of this year's goal now.

A mission to help the guy and attempt to make his broken memories fade, along as make him happy again and come to his senses about the world!

You giggled.

You began to walk closer to the boy and the air was so strong. He obviously had a horrible past to almost never be forgotten.

"Hello!"

He turned, with an unimpressed look.

"What do you want?"

"Let's be friends, sound good?"

The boy eyed you, shocked. But soon he came back to reality with a blank face, "No."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad."

He glared at you.

'oof, scary.'

"I don't need to be your friend. I have my rights and my decisions that I am willing to make. I know what I'm deciding is what's right for me, so back off."

You stood there, wide-eyed. He kept his broken self deep inside him and hid that self under a cold-hearted guy.

"No. I will become your friend. I don't care how long it takes me, but I will do it!" You fumed, letting the best of you get out. It was extremely hard for you to be mad. You were always happy and cheerful. Letting nothing get in your way. But this was a whole other level.

The boy chuckled and leaned closer to eye level with you, "Go ahead and try. It. Won't. Happen."

You slowly pushed him away and stared deep into his eyes.

"I can hope. So stop teasing me! At least I believe in myself!" You scoffed, a bit taken aback by what you are saying.

"Very well. See you around, fluff."

"OH SO WE'RE NAMING NAMES NOW?!" You shouted back as he walked away leaving you alone in the now empty halls.

You sighed and went into your first class.

As you walked in, your eyes looked at all of the students. Until your eyes landed on the boy from earlier.

You knew this would be an advantage on befriending him.

You got to the center of the class and the teacher had asked you to introduce yourself.

"Umm my name is Y/N L/N, please take care of me." You bowed politely to show your respect.

"Alright Ms. L/N, I want you to sit next t-"

You looked and saw an empty seat next to the boy and immediatly interrupted your teacher as you pointed to the seat, "I want to sit there."

Your teacher went stunned and was in a state of shock.

"Are you sure about this?"

You nodded.

Your teacher sighed, "Okay. Please take your seat."

You went to your seat and didn't pay much attention to the class. You kept your eyes on the boy for half of the lesson admiring his facial features. His sleeping figure looked so innocent.

He looked so peaceful and that made you happy.

"Let's be friends, okay? I know I am making the right decision in deciding to help through your problems and make you happy again. I swear." You whispered, silently. The words only audible to you.