INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

Hello to you all Lovely People.

Surprise.!! Surprise.!!

So I have, No Actually, WE have a little surprise for u all. Now you may ask who WE.? And What Surprise.?

Lets Begin with The Answer to 2nd Question First. Why 2nd.? Well, Kya Fark padta hai (I know i am crazy, nobody need to stamp it for me.)

So the Surprise is NEW STORY, New Idea, New Journey.!!! Well, Are u all Excited for Yet Another Short Story, not too short though.?

Now coming Back to The First Question. Who are WE.??

This Story is Not Just Mine, but its a Joint Project by Me and A very Special Friend from India Forums.

And without wasting Another Second, I want to Introduce US. "RI-YAL" [Riya And Payal]

"Welcome to RiYal Diaries.!!"

A very First story, A very First Joint Project.. and I am so excited about it.

I was having this bizzare idea running through my head since long which i wanted to get out of my system soon. Just like an habbit i pinged Payal and guess what she found it interesting. What followed was a long long long series of PM's and here we are, presenting our story.

She became my words when i presented my ideas and i made sure to elaborate her ideas and somehow we have woven a story. Thats what u call a team, Right.!!

I hope u guys will give it a shot and shower ur love on us.

Cheers to Riyal.!!
Cheers to us..!!

P.S Prologue coming soon.!!