Police station

Eathan's POV*
"Reize you liking that gun" Takshi said "oh I love it this thing amazing!!!....oh the reloading action and the clip holds 10 rounds, there's only 8 left but still!!!" Rieze said as took the clip out and cocked the gun and stared at it like a child with there first toy. "Can't wait till I get more" Reize said "how many guns do you need man" I said laughing "one to shoot...one to look at...one to hold...one to show off" Reize said standing up proudly. Then we hit a bump making him fall over back into his seat. We all laughed at that...

Justin's POV*
I was glad to hear them all laughing back there. I even saw Lola smiling a little. "Glad your smiling" I said looking to Lola. Her sheets turned red a little. "Thanks" she said. We then pulled up to the police station...but there was no group of officers there to greet us just a bunch of broken police cars. I parked the van, there was an awkward moment of silence before we went in. "Ok...so we should garb what ever we can and then...does anyone know a place we could hunker down for a while" I asked there was a long pause till finally Reize spoke up "I've got a uncle who lives near hear...he's pretty rich so plenty of room" Reize said "alright so we grab what ever we can and meet back at the truck...let's move" I said as we got out and began to enter the police station in our teams.

Takashi POV*
I entered the police station along side Reize "so do you know your way around this place" I asked "no...wait are you asking if I have been arrested" Reize said getting offended "no I was just asking if you knew where they would keep the good stuff" I said I then began to walk down a hall only to be grabbed on the shoulder by Reize "the guns are this way" Rieze said pulling me over. We then made it to a locker looking room with some guns on the lockers and ammo laying around. "Oooooooh yeah baby now this is where the good stuff is at!" Reize said "keep your voice down" I said "fine but help me open this locker" Reize said. I grabbed a pipe and began to pry on the locker. "No use" I said "not for long" Reize said pulling out his gun, as he then shot the lock and the door swung open... I could hear the shot echoing through the halls...then suddenly I began to hear groaning and other ungodly noises "oh shit" I said "quick grab the guns" Reize said... Then Suddenly the whole group came running in the room "what was that?" Justin said "we got the locker open" Reize said "we need to move" Lola said "but what about the guns?" Reize said looking like a child who had to give up his new toy "just throw it all in that duffle bag and we will sort it later we have to move" Justin said. I could tell Reize was angered but he complied and began to load the guns into the duffle bag and we began to run back out to the van. Justin, Lola and Eathan were all in the front taking care of the zombies... Justin's strikes were hard hitting knocking the zombie dead, while Lola's were quick and decisive both were effective but each there own style. When we made it outside we all dove into the van and took off...