Back home

The next morning we both got up around the same time we didn't really move for a while just stayed still holding each other. Then we got up and began to get dressed while we were getting dressed I walked up behind her and grabbed her breast squeezing it while I whispered in her ear "never should you be ashamed of who you are...your the most amazing girl I know and i need you...so please if you need a reason.... keep living for my sake" I said Lola then turned to me and kissed me "thank you" She said blushing deeply and smiling....

We then walked outside with our gear Lola was carrying her new sword which she pulled off very nicely. We then began to jog down the road when suddenly I saw something that I think would have been really fun. There was a motor bike one of the fancy sporty looking kinds it was purple with black flames "well this looks like it was meant for us" I said pointing to it "have I ever told you I love your style" Lola said I gave her a wink back. We then climbed on to the bike she was holding onto me resting her head on my back which felt way more amazing then I ever thought something so simple could feel...

We made it to the house in about 20 minutes. When we got there Suna, Eathan and Mika were playing cards most likely to cheer her up "your back!!!" Mika said running up to us and group hugging me and Lola. I saw that Suna noticed me and Lola holding hands and I could see her pointing it out to Eathan. "You guys are back" Suna said hugging Lola "yeah we're great" Lola said looking I to my eyes, I looked into hers. "Oh my god!!! You too are so cute" Suna said looking at us. "What's going on" Mika asked "Lola and Justin are dating" Suna said "oh it's about time you to are great for each other" Mika said, we all began to laugh... me and Lola were both blushing while we laughed...