Chapter 4

~ ONE WEEK LATER! ~

I was sitting by the water with Annabeth for all of 10 minutes when Will Solace came running at me and Annabeth. When he got to us he was completely out of breath, but managed to huff out "Percy....she's.... awake..." With that, I stared running not paying attention to what Annabeth was saying. When I finally got to the infirmary, I leaned against the doorframe and saw Kat siting up and looking around. Her eyes then landed on me she started to get out of bed, but I walked over to the bed, gently grabbed her shoulders, and pushed her back down.

"So, she finally wakes up." I laugh out. Again, she tries to sit up, but this time I don't fight her.

"How long was I out?" She asks looking around the infirmary really confused. "And Percy? Where are we?" 

"Well, you are in the infirmary at camp half-blood, and you've been out for about a week." I told her as she stared at me with a confused expression.

"First of, A WEEK!?" She started and I just nodded " And second off camp what?"

I laughed and replied "Camp-half blood" she still looked confused but then she said "Half-blood as in half mortal, half God?" I nodded "Hahaha! That's a good one Percy! But how did you know I like Greek mythology?" She laughed out.

"No Kat, it's all real, all the kids here are children of Greek Gods and Goddess." I said "My father is Poseidon." And with that response she stopped laughing and asked "Really" I nodded my head and showed her how I could move the glass of water of her night stand. She looked at me in amazement. "There is one other thing, you can't come into the camp unless you are a child of one of the Gods or if you are a God." She looked at me with disbelief.

"Does that mean one of my parents was a God?" She asked and I nodded. "That's so cool! So, who am I a child of?" 

"That's the thing..." I started to tell her. "We don't know, you haven't been claimed yet." I finished as Chiron walked in. "Kat, this is Chiron he's a...." I didn't get a chance to finish what I was saying before she cut me off.

"Whoa you're a centaur!" She exclaimed while Chiron just nodded. She looked down at her side and leg and looked confused. "What is it Kat, what's wrong?" I asked her

"Well I could have sworn a week ago my leg was torn up, and that there was a hole in my side." She said.

"Oh, the kids of Apollo healed you." I told her 

"Katherine, if you like you can participate in tonight's game of capture the flag." Said Chiron. She just nodded and said "I would love to!" I laughed. I remember my first time playing capture the flag. She has no idea what she has just done.