Moving Night

You raced into your room, grabbing all your favorite things and cramming them into your suitcase.

First off, your (teddy bear/doll/toy plane), given by your grand(ma/pa) to you. (She/he) said that their (mom/dad) had given it to them, had gotten it from their grand(ma/pa). It was passed down through the family, and you treasured it. 

Then, your (hoodie/tank top/shirt) that had your preschool's logo stitched onto the front. Your (mom/dad/parents) had gone out of their way last Christmas to buy an expensive (favorite color) (hoodie/tank top/shirt) and spend even more money to get the logo on. You were planning on stitching all of your different school's logos, from elementary to highschool, even in college. That last year of highschool was next week.

Next, your shoes! You had gotten your first pair of (converse/jordans/other sneakers/flats) in the beginning of the second year of highschool and had your friends sign them before you all graduated. You saw them again next year though.

Oh oh oh, don't forget this one! Another signed thing, yet it felt a bit more precious than the shoes. It was a framed photo of you and your best friends from elementary! (Bff/n), (Bff/n), and (Bff/n). You held this one to your chest, smiling. You missed them.

You then shoved the rest of your clothes and a few more important things into your suitcase, then grabbed your (backpack/purse) you couldn't fit anything else in the luggage bag, so you shoved some more things, most of it was unneeded, into your (backpack/purse).

"(Y/n)! Steve and I are saying goodbye to the neighbors! Can you wait a sec?" Your mother called. "Yeah, sure mom! I'll be at (highschool bff)'s house! Saying goodbye to (her/him)!" You responded, quickly opening the door to your room and dashing outside. 

You stopped at the house in front of yours, not even bothering to knock or ring the bell. You strolled right on in. There, (hs bff) tackled you in a hug, wailing. "I'm gonna miss you." You chuckled, patting (her/his) back, a voice crack interrupting part of the sentence. It wasn't like you, at least to yourself. A few minutes ago, you were happily putting away your family heirlooms. And now, you were close to crying. 

You pulled away from the hug and reached up to wipe (his/her) tears.