Chapter 15 - Anna's Nightmare

Anna's P.O.V.

Kristoff wakes me up roughly. He shakes me up and down, from left to right and in all other possible directions. I open my eyes and he stops shaking.
'Anna!' He says.
'What.. What was happening..?' I say.
'You were having a nightmare.' Kristoff answers. 'You were screaming in your sleep. I thought it would be better to wake you up.' A nightmare.. He was right, I had a nightmare.. I explain the nightmare.
-flashback-
It is in the middle of the night when I wake up. It is completely dark outside, no moon, no stars, no torches. The room is also dark. I can't see anything. I hear a voice and a scream. I feel the desk next to my bed and a candle laying on it. As soon as I touch it, it lights up. The scream came from Elsa's room. I open the door. The whole room is covered in ice, and there is one red stain. Next to.. Elsa's body. A few feet further I see Elsa's head. I scream and run back to my own room. Kristoff is also.. Gone. A blood stain is located next to his dead body. A knife through his chest. A man comes out of the dark with a sword in his hand and a bow over his shoulder. I see arrows sticking right out of his back. Another man blocks the door. I feel they're going to kill me too. The man with the sword comes walking to me. I scream and... I wake up.
-end of flashback-
'That sounded horrible..' Kristoff says.
'I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep again.' I admit.
'Princess Anna!' I hear Kai's voice in the hallways and turn around.
'Yes Kai?' I say.
'Queen Elsa has returned. She would like to speak with you and sir Kristoff as soon as possible.' Kai tells me. I nod.
'Thank you. I will speak with her.' I answer. 'Come Kristoff.' We walk downstairs in silence, both thinking of what Elsa would want to talk about. Elsa is in the dining room, waiting for us.
'Elsa? Why did you want to talk to us?' I ask.
'At first, please believe in Jack Frost.' She says. So I try believing he's real and a boy with white hair and blue eyes appears in the chair located opposite Elsa. I scream.
'Hey.' The boy says. He gets up from his chair and reaches his hand over the table. 'I'm Jack Frost.'
'Anna of Arendelle.' I say, grabbing his hand to shake it. 'Pleasure to meet you.'
'Hey dude.' Jack says to Kristoff.
'Hey bro.' Kristoff answers. I don't know him like this. He never says 'bro'.
'What..?' Is the only thing I can say.
'We met before...' Kristoff says.
'A few weeks ago.' Jack finishes his sentence.
'Okay. Whatever.' Elsa says. 'Anna, did you have a nightmare?' I nod. 'It was horrible. You and Kristoff were murdered. And they were about to kill me too.'
'They?' Elsa says.
'Two men.' I say.
'Arendelle is in danger. We need your help.' Jack says.
'With what?'
'Defeating fear itself...'
'We have a small team outside. Wait here, I'll get them.' Elsa says.
'Who is in that team?' I ask.
'North, or as most people know him, Santa, Tooth, or the Tooth Fairy, a man named Will and a boy named Daniel.' Jack answers.
'Okay...' I say. Elsa returns with the four people. They are almost exact like I imagined them when I was younger, or at least, North and Tooth. I had never seen Will and Daniel before. They both had brown, curly hair. Will had dark brown eyes, but Daniel had bright blue eyes. And they both wore the same clothes.
'With the eight of us, this should be possible.' I say.