Chapter 16 - Jack Admits

Jack's P.O.V.

'Maybe nine would work even better.' I assume. North and Tooth look at me. They know what I mean. Elsa thinks for a while but then her mouth forms an 'o'.

'You're thinking of Jamie, ain't you?' Tooth asks.

'Yup.' I answer.

'But he's now twenty-seven!' Tooth exclaims.

'I visited him last week, he still believes.' I laugh.

'That's awesome!' Elsa giggles.

'Whatever.' Will says.

'What actually is this about?' Anna laughs.

'Jamie is a boy that once saved the world from nightmares.' I answer.

'But now Pitch, the Nightmare King, is back.' Elsa says.

'Did he give me that nightmare?' Anna asks.

'Yes...' I say. 'And we have to defeat him.'

'And this Jamie...?' Anna says curious.

'Jamie helped us with defeating him twenty years ago.' Tooth says. 'We hope he'll help us again this time.'

'Great!' Anna chuckles. Will raises an eyebrow and I decide something. This might not be the right time, but... Wait, I don't think I should do it. It will ruin him. Because the reason I'm here, is because his wife was still alive. I don't tell him and shut my mouth for a while.

'Awkward silence.' Anna says.

'It's pretty much like one.' Elsa answers. Her voice reminds me of something I still need to tell someone. She is the only person I trust with this case.

'Tooth, Anna, can I talk to you?' I ask. The two girls giggle.

'Ofcourse!' Tooth says.

'About what?' Anna asks.

'It's a secret for some people.' I say, pull the two out of their chairs to the hallways and Anna says: 'Let's do a tour around the castle while talking.' Tooth and I nod in agreement and we start walking.

'So, what did you want to talk about?' Tooth asks me. I take a deep breath.

'I think I like Elsa.' I say as calm as I can.

'I knew it.' Tooth says with a mean smile on her face.

'And...' Anna says, wanting me to continue.

'I don't have that much experience with girls and especially girls like Elsa.' I say. 'I want to ask her out but I have no idea what she likes.'

'I can make you a list.' Anna says.

'That would be nice, actually.' I laugh.

'It might be in your advance that you both control ice and snow.' Tooth says.

'She loves winter, so that won't be impossible.' Anna smiles. I feel a grin appearing on my face. 'Well that's something we have in common.'

'I'll give you that list as soon as possible!' Anna chuckles.

'That would be great.' I say, smiling. 'And please don't tell Elsa.'

'I'll try!' Anna giggles. I laugh. I have been "stalking" Anna for a long time and she is anything but good at keeping secrets.

'Thank you.' I say.

Author's Note:

Hey! It might be a little short, but I think it's cute, isn't it?

Jack: .......

Me: uwu

Jack: well now I'm dead

Me: I don't think so. You're immortal.

Jack: dammit.

WOW 1,5K readers?! OMG THANKS GUYS 'n GURLS!!!!!!!!

-xx-