Heathers

~Veronica's POV~ 

     As lunch got closer I started to feel nervous. After Chandler agreed with me sitting with them, every time I see Duke in the hall she just looks at me like she wants me dead. I assumed it was because its been forever since they allowed someone into their little group. I managed to forget about it until lunch of course. 

I got my food and slowly walked to the table of Heathers. I let a small sigh out before sitting a seat away from Heather Chandler, the other Heathers were on the other side of the table next to each other. Duke went quiet once I sat down and Mac smiled at me. 

"I don't always bite y'know. You can sit next to me." Chandler said as she looks over at me.

"O-okay." I move a seat closer to the blonde and let out a small smile.

"Hey Veronica, can you forge something for me?" Chandler said to me smirking. "Yeah, I guess..." I push my tray away and take out a pen and paper. "I need you to write a love note from Ram" "Okay" I begin writing, not asking who it's for. "Perfect. Add XOXO after is signature" Duke and Mac chuckle as they read the note.

Chandler takes the note, folding it before giving it to Duke. "Who is this for anyways...." I look at the girls. "Well. Martha Dumptruck of course" Duke laughs. 

"Wait. We aren't actually giving that to her right? She's loved Ram since Kindergarten. This would destroy her to find out it wasn't actually from him."  

"This is why you shouldn't have let her in Heather" Duke complained to Chandler. I fall silent and look down at my food before standing up and throwing out my lunch making my way to the bathroom. Shit. Martha's going to be so upset. I should've asked who it was for before I agreed on writing that stupid note.  I hear the bathroom door open and immediately turn my head towards the door. 

"Hey." Chandler said leaning against the sink next to me. I look up at her, "What are you doing in here?" "It is the school bathroom and I am allowed to come." She snickers. "I'm sorry, I just can't imagine how much that note would mess and hurt Martha and just" I sigh. "I forgot you and Martha were so close..." I look over at her and she holds up the note, "Here. I got it back from Duke."  I take the note from her hand and rip it up, throwing it away. 

Chandler looks slightly disappointed in her choice. "Thank you, Heather" I give her a small smile. "Yeah Yeah. Let's go back to lunch before Heather and Heather come in here." She walks out and I follow a few steps behind staying quiet.

~~~A/N/// Yo okay so I tried to space this chapter out more cause I didn't in my last chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll update maybe later tonight or tomorrow. Again I have a lot planned so it might go on for a while depending how long the chapters are. Anyways for now adios