Chapter 26

TRIGGER WARNING: Hey guys, I felt like I should let everyone know that this does have violence, and maybe a little bit of torture in it! So this is a warning! Please message me if it you can't read that due to the warning, and I will try and tell you the chapter in a way that isn't so violent. Thanks so much!

Waverly's POV:

"Hello, Waverly. Nice to see you again," she says while giving me a nasty grin,"You may be wondering why you are here?" I just looked at her and thought to myself,"Why her? I would of never expected someone to be this cruel, but I guess my assumptions were wrong." "Am I correct, or not?" She started walking towards me, and I honestly didn't feel like giving her an answer. She was right in front of my face,"What was that? I don't believe I heard what you said." I just looked at her, and then her hand came right across my face. It stung, but I didn't give in. "Hm, always stubborn. Just like your sister," she said bringing a fist to the side of face. I felt my lip start to bleed. "Why am I here Rosita?" I manage to say, holding back the pain from my left side of my face. "She finally answers," she says while cupping my other cheek with her hand,"You are here because your girlfriend is someone who we don't like. Quite frankly, we wish she was dead." I try to shake her hand from my face, but she started to pinch my cheek, and it wasn't the playful pinch like your grandma does, it was a "I am going to try and make you hurt," pain. She asked me another question, but I zoned out. That made me receive another hit to the face. I groaned quietly, and saw her fist go back in the air. A hand appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around her wrist. "Now now, we can't beat her to death. I do believe she has had enough, don't you think," the voice said. "Okay babe, I won't." Rosita then turned to wrap her arms around the other person. I about threw up at the sight of the person, two of the worst people ever, together. I dry heaved. "Oh aren't you happy to see me Waverly?" "No," I said trying to stand up. "I don't think so," the person pushed me back to the ground. "Why would you do this? Why?" "Oh because why the hell not. We hate her, so let's take the thing she loves the most from her. Her sister wasn't enough I guess, so you'' do," Rosita replied,"Isn't that right Champ?" "Why yes it is. Karma is a bitch, isn't it Waves?"

Wynonna's POV (It's been a good month since the Waverly has been kidnapped)

I haven't seen Waverly in months, nor have I heard from her. I start to worry, this isn't like her. She wouldn't just leave without telling me, I mean I did that to her, but doesn't mean she can do it to me. It just doesn't work that way. We also haven't heard from Nicole's stalker in a while, which is interesting. There haven't been any texts, pictures, creepy emails, just silence. Maybe the stalker got bored, and maybe moved onto somebody else. I decide to buy a burner phone, and text Nicole.

Wynonna- Hey Nicole, how are things?

I immediately get a response back, almost like if she was waiting for my text.

Nicole- Who is this?

Wynonna- Wanna guess?

Nicole- No, not really.

Wynonna- Oh come on, starts with a W.

Nicole- Oh! Hi babe :) I miss you.

I raise my eyebrow, oh my god,"Nicole you are so smart, but sometimes so dumb," I mumble. I start to giggle, a plan forming in my mind.

Wynonna(acting like Waverly) - Hi babe! I miss you too. I bought a burner phone, so we should be able to talk :)

Nicole- Man, I really wish I could see you.

I giggle at the fun I am having.

Wynonna(acting like Waverly)- Oh I do too. Ya know, the night before you left was fun.

Nicole- Oh really? Im glad you enjoyed it ;)

I almost die of laughter, because I can't believe that she thinks that it's Waverly talking.

Wynonna(acting like Waverly)- Can I call you?

Nicole- Yes. I miss the sound of your voice.

I hit the call button, and start to giggle like a 15 year old doing prank calls. I then calm down when I hear her pick up.

"Waves," Nicole says. "Hi Nicole," I say in probably the best imitation of Waverly's voice. "You sound um different." "Do I?" I say trying not to laugh. "Yeah you um do. It could just be that I haven't heard your voice in a long time," she sighs. "That's probably it," I say in a little bit higher pitch. "Did your voice just crack," Nicole asks. I couldn't take it anymore, and I start to bust out laughing. "Hi Nicole," I say in my voice. "Wynonna? Oh my god, that was you the whole entire time. Wasn't it?" "Yes, it was," I say trying to breathe from laughing so hard,"I just had to. When you responded with 'Hi babe' I just had to go with it." "You're an asshole," she grunts. "Oh lighten up Haught. I needed some entertainment, since Waverly has gone awol on me," I say while fidgeting with the pencil on my desk. "What do you mean she's gone awol," I hear her start to worry in her voice. "Nicole, the last I heard from her was over three weeks ago. She's been gone for a month," I explain,"She went grocery shopping one day, and didn't come home. I received a few text messages from her, but they just didn't sound like her texts. I know that sounds weird, but do you understand what I am saying?" "Wynonna, did you notice something, anything else? Like something we can go off of?" "No not really? Why?" "Oh just curious, um Wynonna?" "Yeah?" "Can I come back home?" "No not yet. I want you back home, so that Waverly can be happy again, but we just can't risk it," I say truthfully. "I know, but it's been a month since I have gotten anything from my stalker, same goes for my sister." I start to think,"Wait Nicole, how long has it been since you've heard from your stalker?" "A month." "Nicole, Waverly has been gone a month. One month," I start to freak out. "Oh my god, do you think that, maybe," Nicole figured out what I have been thinking. "I have no clue, but you need to stay there. We can't have you come down here, and then get taken too if it is true." 

A/N Ahh! Sorry, but I had to :) The story I believe is going to get better from here! I hope you all enjoy the update. Y'all are great. -R